Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know you try to replicate everything your brother says, i just don't know why you're a juventino? i know you've been dying to close a thread i posted for months now and that you're on some huge power trip because all you do is take orders from others, specifically your brother. but seriously, to shut a thread down about our arch rivals when the milan thread has it's very own????

i know you'll close this thread in minutes because it'll in your words, only irritate those righteous interista, specifically yourself and your brother who you tried to get re-instated back onto this board but for once in your life step away from his shadow and stop abusing your "power" which you wish you had in real life. you may earn some credibility for a change.

i ain't going anywhere so the sooner you realize this the better you will become.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
none of these guys would miss me because i don't cut and paste goal.com's viewpoints on juventus.

nor do i veil my hatred for ranieri with anti-juve comments and pretend to be partial. frankly at this point, i couldn't care less what xtratime does to me considering the amount of time i'm on here/any messageboard anyway.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
furthermore, if i'm banned for hurting amr's feelings than i want everyone banned for their prejudicial comments in the female pundits thread in the talk football forum who made derogetory comments about females and their football opinions and that includes amr's brother.

anything less then that will only prove xtratime is out to save their moderator's feelings and not prevent discrimanatory comments about the opposite gender which opens a whole can of worms in it's own right. absolutly appauling what happened there yet i don't see any moderator itching (like amr) to shut that thread down even though it's been in circulation for a good 2 weeks??? speaks volumes when moderators are shutting down every thread which is contrary to their beliefs but not threads which discriminate against women. you lot are a joke.

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
CDM -

True every forums has their "The Anti FC xxxx...." thread or the "Let's all laugh at FC xxxx...." thread etc.

Ok, so we can have our own the official Perdenti FC thread - :D

but the one you started will only degenerate into some pointless slugfest between us and other Interista. It's so damn predictable.

Juve troll: Haha did I hear some one choke? Must be those Perdenti playing CL football.

Inter troll: Go f*ck yourself, you lying-cheating-stealing-supporting [email protected]

........and so on, and so forth...................honestly, I'd prefer to not read such threads here. If other posters like to play such children's games, then let them do it in their forums.

FFS - nobody here can be arsed to post a thread on how many days, minutes, and seconds since the last time Inter won the CL :howler: Even dabdob's newborn son posting there :D

I guess we're not that kind of bunch. :stuckup: :proud:

Am I happy, Inter lost to PAO? Hell yeah!! :D Will I create a thread to celebrate it? Umm...not..really...:undecide:

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
idk, but i'm a fan of gloating when Inter lose to a Greek team at home.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I'd miss CDM.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Lovely conspiracy theory :D

The mischievious Perdenti Ahmed controlling the Juve forum in a Moratti-esque way despite him being blocked from her, spookey :err:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
On this I agree with CDM's conclusion too even if the drama is a tad much :D.
I have no idea why we could not have a thread about Inter losing at home to Panathinaikos if people wanted to use it as an excuse to have a laugh.

It certainly doesn't break any rules to have such anti-rival threads in our forum, and its not like your moderating duty is to define 'good taste' or 'class' above and beyond forum rules, amr.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Have I been away that long :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
I reopened the other thread either way even if its petty low brow stuff, lets see how long CDM can have a spicey civil discourse with himself ;)

And the drama is tad too much? :howler: He is saying nera controlls Amr to personally **** with CDM himself :dielaugh:

·
Registered
335 Posts
weird decision to close that Inter thread, this "not constructive" idea behind it or whatever is i don't know... narrow?

cmon, we should be able to create whatever we want about Inter and most importantly we should be laugh at Inter how ****ing much we want in in our OWN FORUM. jesus..... who cares if they think we are lowlifes scum? do you amr?

and Rhizoid it's damn predictable yes! and damn funny to read! ain't that the point? :)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
If you guys don't see a problem in creating a thread because Inter lost a game(worthless CL game when they already qualified, not even a final or so), then I'm afraid that we're indeed losing our prestige and class as Juve fans.

Create an Anti-Inter thread, make it sticky, but creating meaningless topics to irritate other fans for a day or 2 is just pretty useless.

i know you've been dying to close a thread i posted for months now and that you're on some huge power trip because all you do is take orders from others, specifically your brother. but seriously, to shut a thread down about our arch rivals when the milan thread has it's very own????
Again, you're not making any good points, just irritating me by posting bullshit, I just want to ask you a question, if Juve had lost to Zenit, would Inter fans support a Zenit avatar? no, because that would be pathetic and just degrading themselves ..

And to make you happy I will just leave this thread open for somebody else to close it. :)

And this is not abusing my power, I'm doing what's good for the forum, and my brother, he can see everything if he just logs out, and you also when you log out you can see the merdazzurri forum, so being a mod doesn't have to do anything with my bro, use your mind for a change mate.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you guys don't see a problem in creating a thread because Inter lost a game(worthless CL game when they already qualified, not even a final or so), then I'm afraid that we're indeed losing our prestige and class as Juve fans.

Create an Anti-Inter thread, make it sticky, but creating meaningless topics to irritate other fans for a day or 2 is just pretty useless.

Again, you're not making any good points, just irritating me by posting bullshit, I just want to ask you a question, if Juve had lost to Zenit, would Inter fans support a Zenit avatar? no, because that would be pathetic and just degrading themselves ..

And to make you happy I will just leave this thread open for somebody else to close it. :)

And this is not abusing my power, I'm doing what's good for the forum, and my brother, he can see everything if he just logs out, and you also when you log out you can see the merdazzurri forum, so being a mod doesn't have to do anything with my bro, use your mind for a change mate.

first of all, you and i AIN'T MATES!! i don't consider myself a mate with power hungry internet freaks. so you can take that and the last paragraph and take a walk. i can see what happens in the inter forum if i log out???? WHAT A STUNNING REVELATION AMR!!! certainly must take a moderator to be privied to that information :rollani:

being a moderator with such incredible insight however please enlighten me on this: what good is browsing a forum, offline, if you can't post on it, online??? seriously dude, grow up and get off your power trip because if you weren't abusing your authority why would osman have to reopen 2 threads you closed? what a joke.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Seriously CDM, give it a ****ing rest.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
seriously osman, i'd ask you to mind your business but you don't seem intent on that seeing as you ignored my latest submission directed to you about the giovinco penalty. so since amr needs another mouth-piece to speak on his behalf, i digress.

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
I'm tired of the in-fighting, as i'm sure other Juventini are.

Thread Closed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.