Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i being senile or wasnt there a topic that i think Amoroso posted about the 22 for Euro2000? Iam sure there was something and that there were over 10 posts there.But maybe iam totally wrong??

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I didnt delete it...

I cant delete it in this forum,only you (the moderator) or Jan can delete topics here.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
DoIhave to answer everyones doubts!? ;) The answer fo this is simple. A week ago there was a major crash in xtartime, many mebers had their whole factfile deleted - me too :( As a result Jan had to do a lot of work and clear it all up. One thing I think he hasn't noticed is many topics simply dissapeared. Seriously. I immediately saw the lack of Amo's topic - I mean there was 255 posts in this forum and then 132 or something like that. The topic got accidently deleted. too bad. The Real madrid forum had the same problem. I dunno if you guys recall, there was a topic posted by SPANIARD, something like "Live from apris", where he wrote about the fever and everything. It got deleted by accident too. Didn't tell this to jan, because I thought it was pointless, I mean he couldn't change anything anyhow. Hope that answers the doubts though :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Dunno, as far as I know, it was just that 1 topic and one other I don't remember. That's not too bad, but it may happen again :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts