Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sort of wondering, why aren't you the moderator of the Parma forum?! It's crazy! I mean Debs is the (wo) man at many other forums, so she really could give this one to you, as you are obviously the hottest AC Parma guy of all out members :)

So what's the reason?

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The same question can be asked on your behalf pool! :) hehe

BTW what's you favorite team in those baseball forums? And how the hell is it possible for an englishman to like Baseball!? Or are you american?!

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welsh! Great! I love the Welsh! Do you speak welsh too? Too bad Edward the I took over your country in 1285. Something like that, huh? Anyway, I also smell a conspiracy :) Strange, but let's leave him be - his decision.

About baseball: I used to play it in America, but never excelled - once hit a homer though :)

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're kidding Amo! Chill out!

Well, I confess, my homer wasn't a REAL homer, it was a inside the park home-run! :eek: Still I was so unlucky, the ball hit the tip of the wall and stayed in :( I was so dissaointed, but still, a homer is a homer.

Cardiff! I love that place, the capital of Wales! Wonderful. I know about the english, they were always bastards...

So do you speak welsh or not? and do you feel more british or Welsh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.