Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sort of wondering, why aren't you the moderator of the Parma forum?! It's crazy! I mean Debs is the (wo) man at many other forums, so she really could give this one to you, as you are obviously the hottest AC Parma guy of all out members :)

So what's the reason?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Similarily when the pool forum was up for grabs then why did you not go for it???

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The same question can be asked on your behalf pool! :) hehe

BTW what's you favorite team in those baseball forums? And how the hell is it possible for an englishman to like Baseball!? Or are you american?!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What would change if I was moderator? nothing so lets leave the whole (pointless) discussion...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
They show baseball on Channel 5 twice a week (maybe 3 times soon). I like the Cincenatti Reds who are doing crap right now. I like the game and can't say why. When I first watched it I thought it was boring but as I watched it more I started to like it more.
BTW - I'm Welsh and not English.

Amo - Why not? You have never give a reason, I sense a conspiracy (cue the X-Files music).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welsh! Great! I love the Welsh! Do you speak welsh too? Too bad Edward the I took over your country in 1285. Something like that, huh? Anyway, I also smell a conspiracy :) Strange, but let's leave him be - his decision.

About baseball: I used to play it in America, but never excelled - once hit a homer though :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and my favorite team are the LOS ANGELES DODGERS! I loved Darell Strawberry! I s he still playing? last i heard he was at the Mets?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I love playing baseball as well but there are no teams here in Cardiff. A homer, what does that feel like, did you know it was gone when you hit it?
Do you play football too?

Yeah the English have always been nasty to us, they knicked our water, invaded us and then Maggie Thatch shut the mines where most of the employment was.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Strawberry :D

He plays for the Yankees and has been caught twice whilst in posession of cocaine.
The Dodgers are now owned by Murdoch ( :() and have players such as Sheffield, Green and Kevin Brown. Do these names mean anything to you?

Amo - you just seem a littleaprehensive to explain that's all.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're kidding Amo! Chill out!

Well, I confess, my homer wasn't a REAL homer, it was a inside the park home-run! :eek: Still I was so unlucky, the ball hit the tip of the wall and stayed in :( I was so dissaointed, but still, a homer is a homer.

Cardiff! I love that place, the capital of Wales! Wonderful. I know about the english, they were always bastards...

So do you speak welsh or not? and do you feel more british or Welsh?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Don't speak Welsh but French!!!! strange I know but at the time I felt that French would offer a better path in terms of employment.
I'm Welsh as I don't like the British stereotype. You know Britain rules the waves, upper class snob type thing. I support Wales avidle in Football and Rugby and am chuffed to get tickets for the Brazil - Wales match (I cued at 8 a.m to get them).
I don't hate the English like a lot of people do. There is a distinction between the South (Liverpool, Newcastle) and North (Cambridge, Oxford etc) of England.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah! I'm so dissapointed! I think it's disgraceful you don't have Welsh as an obligatory language. Really sad :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts