Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMOROSO pios ise se vlepo poli drastirio sto Forum pe slige splirofories kai an tha borousame na alaxoume e-mail?

·
International
8,545 Posts
AMOROSO, why'd you close out the topic in the parma forum? Who says it was stupid, you?? Who are you to judge what's a stupid or an intelligent topic? Just because you disagree with it makes it stupid?

BTW thanks for doing your job as a moderator and telling VERDI it was wrong for him to call me an arsehole. Nice to see how impartial you are.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If you feel I dont do my job good enough you should complain to Jan,not me.If Jan asks me why I closed the topic I'll tell him the reasons,but to you guys no.IVO,it wasnt stupid or something like that but such topics,the way you put it,can only cause arguments in the way it did.Thats why I closed it.Again,if you have complain you should refer to the big boss.I'm not respensible to tell people what to do.The topic was going to result a fight,thats why I closed it! what else do you want me to do?

Bodat,thanks :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm not too concerned with complaing to Jan about the way you moderate. This was the only time I've had a problem with it.

It might have lead to an arguement, but it was a good natured arguement until VERDI called me an arsehole. I just would have thought you would say something to him. If you did say something to him, I wouldn't have used the vulgar word I did, and I wouldn't be complaining.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I told you I'm noit supposed to say to members what to do.What am I supposed to do is close the topic before things get wild,which I did.Now if someone passes a certain limit I should report him to Jan for banning,Verdi did pass a limit but do you think he deserves to be banned for this? if you feel he should be banned report him to Jan,I dont take a risk because he is a great poster and he called you an ******* on his frustration.What maybe I should have done is edit or delete the post.However,apart from the ******* part the post had something to say.

Anyway,I feel I did what I had to do,for further debate on what I should have done or not we must refer to Jan.One thing is clear,I wont open the topic again because I dont want to see any more arguments.Verdi got pissed of because of your regular "insult" to Parma (and I wont hide that I got really anoied as well) and he insulted you.You replied on the same way which was not what you should have done.I'm not blaming you however.

Lets give an end to that,alright? I explained why I did it so if you think I am mistaken you should let Jan know on your thoughts.

Ciao :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
I never said I wanted him banned. Everybody swears now and then. All I wanted was some acknowledgement from you of what he said. But nevermind that, it's done.

What do you mean "regular" attacks on Parma? I have nothing against Parma.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.