Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After making his name at udinese Brazilian forgotten forward Marcio amoroso has virtually gone into the wilderness.Sad stints with parma and germany and now in Spain.Amoroso who really became a hot name has gone missing since his Udinese days. :depress:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
yea true, one year he scorin of the charts in seria and just seemed to dissapear since....i know that he partnered ronaldo upfront for maybe over year when luxembergo was in charge for brazil and actually did well in copa99 winning the tournament...but since i dunno what happened

wasn't he injured and had to go for some kinda operation, because i know he was injury proned during his career...

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Amoroso wasn't THAT bad at Dortmund, but he had two main problems: He was (and possibly is) injury prone and had a bad attitude!

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Viola said:
Amoroso wasn't THAT bad at Dortmund, but he had two main problems: He was (and possibly is) injury prone and had a bad attitude!
Wasn't he the top Bundesliga goal scorer in their Championship winning season?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
The typical Brazilian "games", coming back from Brazil lately, not accepting substitutions and similar stuff. And I heard his motivation for training was not the best. However, his goal ratio for Dortmund was still good, that's true.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
he just signed with São Paulo, played against River last wednesday and did well in the game! He will play again tomorrow against River and if we manage to tie or lose by one goal we will be in the finals.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Played yesterday in the South American Libertadores Finals between Sao Paulo and Atletico Paranaense(first leg). He was good. At the rate at which he is going...i foresee him giving Parreira selection headaches. If the crowd fall in love with him just like they had fallen in love with Luis Fabiano,Alex,Robinho etc who were forced into the National Team thanks to the fans....Amoroso could be a suprise package at the WOrld Cup. Brazillians fans will forget what Adriano did at the Confed Cup. A typical example is Juninho Pernambucano who had to drop to the bench cos of a hostile crowd who preferred Robinho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts