Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marcio Amoroso is in world class form right now !
He just scored a hattrick in the UEFA-Cup semifinal between Dortmund and Milan.

Amorosos first goal came from a penalty in the 8. minute.
The 2. goal was a real thriller : he chipped the ball over a Milan defender, sprinted into the box and didn't leave the keeper a chance to save his shot.
The 3. goal was a nice header.

And the first half isn't over yet... I think, there's more to come from Marcio.

IMHO, the brazilian coach should consider to give Amoroso a spot in your world cup team.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Amoroso has always been a player that I like ever since he was scoring like crazy during his Udinese day and then had a bad spell with Parma. It's not like he's Elber or Jardel when it comes to Brazil because he has scored with Brazil like during Copa America 99, He's on top form and right on time for the World Cup.. bad news is this guy just might be a new excuse for Felipao to not select O Baixinho Romario. :mad:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Amooooorooooosooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure magic!

He is easily world-class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dede was also unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the end of italian football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dortmund 4 -------- Ac Milan 0

This was an unforgettable lesson for Milan in football!!!!!!!!!!!

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Amoroso's performance has been simply WORLDCLASS...pure magic, but also Ewerthon's crosses and Dede showing his ball skills killing these Italien wanna-be defenders :star:

If you have the chance to watch it in Brazilian TV, do so!

But as long the king Romario is ignored, no other brazilian striker has the right to be in seleçao.

Felipao is a stupid idiot. He ignores Brasils best players, also Zé Roberto, who is the ebst left winger in Champions League by a mile, but I guess felipao hasn't seen matches like Bayer vs. like Deportivo or Juventus.

Even Elber is doing brilliant, again two assists vs. Real Madrid on Tuesday (Raul? Zidane? Nothing!), but first of them all, Romario has to be called.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I've seen some games of Dortmund, and even EVANILSON:eek: :D is playing good....... Sammer must be one hell of a manager;)

Felipao's squad is closed now....only 2 more palces and with a very slight possibility of Romario being called up. He should have gootenn in form a long time ago, and taken properly the dozens of chances that he wasted when Luxemburgo was in charge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts