Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
I totally agree, he deserved a red card a fine and a suspension. By the way is he the same guy from Borussia Dortmound (Shite Spelling)!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
I totally agree, he deserved a red card a fine and a suspension. By the way is he the same guy from Borussia Dortmound (Shite Spelling)!!
Yes and he has failed in Spain... I really hope that it was his last match in La Liga, because he deserves a strong ban... what a criminal!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
numerodix said:
But Puyol isn't very injury prone, is he?
It doesn't matter. You can't base punishment on whether the victim was seriously injured or not. I agree, this clown needs to be suspended at least for the rest of the season and fined. Reckless and violent. :mad:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
numerodix said:
But Puyol isn't very injury prone, is he?
No, he isn't. He's a rock. Anyway, he was lucky this time, because Amoroso could have broken his leg. It was a terrible tackle.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
R10eDeus said:
It doesn't matter. You can't base punishment on whether the victim was seriously injured or not. I agree, this clown needs to be suspended at least for the rest of the season and fined. Reckless and violent. :mad:
I wasn't suggesting any of that, a bad tackle deserves a suspension. I just mean that it's "good" that it happened to Puyol and not someone who would have been more likely to suffer a serious injury.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
numerodix said:
I wasn't suggesting any of that, a bad tackle deserves a suspension. I just mean that it's "good" that it happened to Puyol and not someone who would have been more likely to suffer a serious injury.
Misunderstanding then. :thumbsup:

Yup, I'm glad Puyol wasn't injured from that. Or was he? He's the type to play on despite being injured and that's not very safe either.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Actually, If you have time to look back at the match there were some even worse knee-level tackles in the first half that just went unheeded by the ref. So it wasn't surprising that Malaga players started to think they could get away with anything

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
The players always seem to deserve a ban when they tackle Puyol?

Tackling is part of the game, live with it. Your players arent angels so opposing players can't tackle them

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
he went straight up into Puyol knee!! nothing like that should've go without a panishment!!
I don't know what was he thinking of when he went on like this? its just a bad tackel, I don't care who did it, even if he is a Barca player, no one should do such nasty tackel and go without any panishment!! they just ended a lot of players Cereers with such stupidty, and the Spanish Feduration should do something with this acts, and UEFA + FIFA should stop such stupid tackels, I've seen a lot of them go without panishment.

hopefuly and thank god Puyol didn't get hurt or injured seriously.

Visca el Barca :strong: :heart: :fero:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Real_Madrid said:

Tackling is part of the game, live with it. Your players arent angels so opposing players can't tackle them
what to say?

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Real_Madrid said:

The usual sh*t from this guy. :blind: :rollani: :yuck:

You know, when I think about it, shouldn't Figo have been suspended for the tackle he made to destroy the knee of a Zaragoza player and end his football year of 04-05..? :wallbang: :groan:

Kinda like Javi Navarro.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Real_Madrid said:

Try not to be a cvnt all your life

1 - 20 of 29 Posts