Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amoroso could be very close to doing the double with Borussia Dortmund. He could be very close to winning the Bundesliga and the UEFA cup with Borussia Dortmund. What do you think? Are you happy for his success this year away from Parma?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
If your not a Parma fan I don't know why you are posting here.

Amoroso is a great player, and I am glad he is doing well. He had a lot of injuries at Parma but I was annoyed that we only sold him for £5m when we payed £15m.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't mind, the more convo the better, but the last few days about 10 non-Parma fans have started posting here.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I guess most of us would be asking ourselves why Amoroso was either injured or under-performing when he was with us! :wth:

We're cursed, maybe? :rolleyes: ;)

If he was in Leverkusen, I would probably have said that it's because of the medicines from Bayer! :tongue: Just kidding! :lala:

He's a decent player with talents. It's good to know that he's doing well in Germany anyway. :)

Cannavaro77, I bet non-Parma fans is never a problem, but the troublemakers whom I don't want to give specific names here are disturbing.

A warm welcome to all the nice Parma and non-Parma fans here anyway! :cool:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Shanie said:
I guess most of us would be asking ourselves why Amoroso was either injured or under-performing when he was with us! :wth:

We're cursed, maybe? :rolleyes: ;)
If the same problem continues with both Nakata and Almeyda, then you might be cursed, yes.:D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Amoroso is really great for the whole Bundesliga!
He was the sign, that stars can play there again!
To see him play is really entertaining; sad he couldn´t do that here...:( :rolleyes: :depress:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well done Amoroso, thanks for failing at Parma:mad:

What else can I be expected to say? I don't care how he does now that he is not a Parma player, & certainly not now that he plays in a league I couldn't give a monkeys about.

·
Banned
188 Posts
I got to had it to cam he's hit the nail on its head there, its great for Ammogoal(as a I used to call him, how ever he was more like Ammo-No-Goal when at Parma) and Dortmund but bad for Parma.

I saw him play against AC Milan for a few minutes and I nearly had a heart-attack, two seasons at Parma and nothing, a few minutes with Dortmund and their challenging for the Bundesliga and the UEFA Cup, I don't understand it, its not like Dortmund had better players then Parma, we had Ortega, Buffon, Thuram, Bogghossian, Dino Baggio, Crespo, Di Vaio, Cannavaro, Fuser, Dortmund have only a few stars Rosicky, Koller, Reuter, Kohler(Yes, he still playing), Lehmann, Evanilson, thats it.

Is there something wrong with the water in Parma ?, because Amoroso is having no problems with injuries in Dortmund.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think I speak for many of us when I say:

F*CK YOU AMOROSO! :mad:

Why couldn't you stay injury free in Parma? Why can't Almeyda stay injury free at Parma? WHY?!?! :frustrat: What's the ****ing problem? It's almost like I start to believe that they WANT to be injured... :(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
BUNDESLIGA SUCKS!!:mad:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
VERDI, why do you feel this hate against Amoroso?

I am very happy that he is doing well in Dortmund, and I'll always remember him as one of my fav. players in Parma :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't like him because he didn't give his all for Parma.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
VERDI said:
I don't like him because he didn't give his all for Parma.
I won't disagree with that, Verdi.

You said everything I wanted to, but I did it "slightly" more politely:D He cost lots of money & did absolutley nothing, which makes him so much more worse than Savo. At least Miss-a-lotavic was actually fit enough to play "occasionally", if it wasn't for the fact he was utter crap.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Pasted from C4.

Former Parma forward Marcio Amoroso has claimed that both Roma and Juventus want his services for next season.

The Brazilian striker has been in amazing form for Borussia Dortmund this term and told German newspaper 'Frankufrter Allgeimene Zeitung' that he wants a return to Italy.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Yes, I can see them wanting to buy someone who has already failed miserably in Serie A. Of course he will probably be the top scorer if he comes back Italy, because that is the way of the tiger.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amoroso didn't fail in Serie A. He failed at Parma. At Udinese he was one of the best players in the league...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts