Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Amo, i don't want to put salt on the wound, but after this disapointing season, some key players might be tempted to go more ambitious teams like Milan, Juve and Inter.
I heard and read several times that Crespo was not happy with his contract at Parma and he said several times that the club he dreams about playing for is Milan...
What do you say of that Amo?Could there be anything concrete behind that?Now that Parma won't be in the CL next year, how are they gonna keep some of their key players such as Crespo, Cannavaro, Buffon, Tutu...
Is this gonna be the ingredient that will make discussions and negociations open with other clubs?
Thanks in advance for your intelligent response Amo and all the other informed Parma fans.

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

The world will be...Rossonero...Again!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Oh look! It's another vulture circling the Tardini! Fly back to Milan! Do you think we know whether anyone's leaving and, if so, who? And if we did, why would we want to tell you, so you can gloat some more???

I hope you get eliminated by Gala AGAIN next year! In the 1st round!!!

:p

[This message has been edited by Thuram1 (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
More ambitious clubs? Parma have ambitions and if it hadn't been for De Santis we would have been in the Champion's League last Sunday. But now that's forgotten just because Lazio won Lo Scudetto.

Milan was just 3 points ahead of us this year. That's not much over 34 games. Besides, IF Crespo had scored on that penalty at San Siro Milan and Parma would have ended up on equal points. So there is no way I'm going to feel that Parma is a worse team than Milan or Inter.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
No way Parma is a worse team than Milan or Inter, but the fact remains that to keep it that way next year you'll have to a) keep your good players and b) buy players to substitute for the ones that will leave in the end. And to tell you the truth, rumors have it that many of your star players wish to leave because they want to play in ChL next year. I don't know whether you can afford it or not, but that's what you should do. Let's all face it, not being in ChL nowadays is a big setback for every european club, the economic damage is huge.

S

·
0 Posts
San_Siro,

As your a Milan supporter, I'd like to ask you a simple question.

WHY DO YOU PREFER YOUR ARCHRIVAL INTERNAZIONALE ABOVE A TEAM LIKE PARMA?

------------------
Hi my name is Scream and I support Fiorentina....

and what's your kick in LIFE???????

·
Registered
13,104 Posts
Man, Amoroso was horrible yesterday. The fact is - he can't play with Crespo, and the off-season moves to acquire him and dump Fiore cost us a scudetto, a CL spot and a helluva lot of glory. He couldn't even leave the pitch gracefully yesterday. Ugly Amoroso!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Crespo doesnt have problems with his contract (he recenlty signed a new one) and never actually dreamed of playing for Milan.He wants to play for Juve next to Ancelotti.

Besides,both Lazio and Juve can offer some players in exchange,something Milan will never be able to do since,they have a team full of crappy players that are no use at Parma (Sala,Helveg,Bierhoff,Guly) and the rest who are good,they need them too much to let them go.So I see nothing to tempt Parma make a deal with Milan apart from a mega-giant-massive bid from Berlusconi.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts