Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my turkish friends i have a question especially to all Besiktas fans. WHat is your opinion about AMOKACHI he recently moved to a greek club named IONIKOS Athens is he any good? thans for the response

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Nik,you should know Amokachi well ,didn't you see him in Nigeria squad before?

i think he's a very good player when he's not injured and when he's in good form but i've heard nothing about this transfer ...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I know Amokachi and I still wonder how the hell a small club like Ionikos put its hands on him...why did Besiktas let him go? he is not that old and I thought he was one of their best players... :confused:

·
Player
431 Posts
i just heard this transfer news.. ionikos ? i didnt heard before.. i am a BJK fan.. D.AMOKACHI is a very good striker but are they have enough money to transfer him?.. i dont know .. he is about 3 million $ ( because he has not played last year )maybe a big lie..he is in switzerland with the team)
if we lose AMOKACHI ,that's a very bad happening for us.. because BJK(BESIKTAS) fans love him too much..
if he goes to greece ,he ll be the best player in greece i think..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS..
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB..

·
Player
431 Posts
sorry i dont any players that superstar in greece.. if u give some names it's ok..i know only giovanni and zahovic ..the others ?
and the latest news for u :AMOKACHI will play in MANCHESTER CITY next season..
a secret; his career was finished because of his injury, that's why BJK want to sell him.:)
ALWAYS BJK

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont know man,Ionikos officially anounced him...to tell you the truth I dont care either...

You probably dont know them as I dont know most turkish players but other forwards better than Amokachi are Nalitzis,Konstadinou,Nikolaidis,Choutos,Lyberopoulos,Zizi Roberts ( he plays for Ionikos on loan from Milan) and there are several others.These are all strikers,fro forwards and midfielders I'm bored to list them.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
According to me,buying Amokachi is not a good idea.I know he's very talented but he had big injuries.I'm not sure whether he'll play football again or not.Even if he play i don't think he will be the same Amokachi who played great at world cup and his first season at Besiktas.
So Besiktas should sell him and buy a new player...and the team which will buy him should find a very very good doctor.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AMokachi ha?
AS AMOROSO said greece have very good strikers and a lot better then Amokachi. Guys remember one name Lampros Choutos
21 years old In the next 3 years he will become the best Tukrey could only dream of a player as him. Not only Turkey but the whole Europe.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Now I'm comfused...the Greek press and Daillysoccer say Amokachi signed for Ionikos.Ionikos made an official anouncment,Soccernet say he is moving to Manchester City....what is going on?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts