Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Player
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am a BESIKTAS fan from istanbul,besiktas..
is it true that AMOKACHI signed in this greek team ?
a rich club that i dont know in greece..:)
and something i want to say i support panathinaikos in greek league.:)
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB

·
Registered
647 Posts
Its true that Amokachi signed a deal with IONIKOS. 2 year contract and Ionikos also signed the playmaker of the Nigerian Nationalteam. Now about Amokachi i heard different opinions that je is finished because of injuris and that he is not good enough but i tell you that Ionikos have 500-1000 fans in every match and to get this player to Ionikos is a big think for them .Are you supporting Panathinaikos Karakartal thats nice my favorite Turkish team is Fenerbahce

·
Player
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
amokachi wll play for man. city next season..that's offical..
and if u want to know ; fenerbahce is the most funny team in turkey..they wont play in eurocups in this season..they are looking at their past success only..:).they dont give any chances to young players..but BESIKTAS has players that came from youth team..:)..that's the reason why i dont like them..and fenerbahce fans are so ignorant..they dont know football very well...gs fans afraid of them..:)..and they dont go to the asia side of istanbul(fenerbahce's place)..but we (besiktas fans) can go everywhere that we want ..
good luck to ur fenerbahce.. maybe they will be 3. in this season..but it's so difficult for them..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS JK...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Amokachi is a Ionikos plyer.He will arrive along with Oruma next week.I told you they officially anounced him,Man City didnt...

·
Player
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no he wont play in greece next year. there is 2 way for him.. staying in BJK or going to man.city..
that's all.. AMOKACHI cant play in a team that has no fans.:)
take care..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts