Xtratime Community banner
5841 - 5860 of 5905 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts

yep, call up busio, scally and richards...all three are starters in euro. Busio > mckennie until mckennie gets his shit togther.

musah is getting lots of mins for valencia. I would call him up cuz his talent is BIG. Hes got reyna level talent!

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
call up wright? i would he is doing well in turkey

The Ricardo Pepi hype train has captured all the headlines when it comes to American striker options, but Wright has quietly enjoyed a successful beginning to his time in Turkey. The Antalyaspor striker has four goals in his past four matches, and could merit a look, though Pepi and Jordan Pefok remain the top two options, and Josh Sargent is unlikely to be dropped completely even with his recent goal drought.

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
musah starts for valencia
richards starts for hoffenheim
brooks starts for wolfsburg
sargent starts for norwich

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
dest, richards, scally , miazga, pefok and weah were all good this weekend. They should start for the USA in oct, go with da hot hand. USA has depth they can rotate players and still be good.

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
busio started again for venezia and played another good game. He is tackling better. His passes and technical skills are still there.

luca del torre and busio are technical players. Both players are improving...they should get called up.

game 1 trio midfield of...
busio..........luca del torre
.............adams(if hes healthy)
games 2 trio midfield of...
mckennie.........musah
...............acosta

the depth is damn good

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts

Gomez is one of dee best young USA talents. He plays LB n he can be good as good as dest is bringing the ball up :eek:

Gomez and scally are 2 top usa prospects....heck, scally is 6'1'' , fast and is a better defender than dest and robinson and he is only 18! scally reminds me of a young maicon :eek:

lets see if gomez lives up tp his hype in la liga ! Berhalter called him up to the gold cup

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Scally scored for gladback...he is our best rb ...his ceiling is high...only 18 and is a starter already...amazing yr for him this far

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
Musah starts for Valencia
Adams starts for Leipzig

Busio n scally have scored this weekend . Why wasn't scally selected to the usa team? I mean
He is balling in the bundesliga..well who knows

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts

man, those are big numbers :eek:

mckennie started for juve but he was ok. He isnt playing at his spark plug level yet. I would start busio over mckennie...busio is quite frankly more technical than he is. Juve should shop mckennnie around and off load his ass!

brooks is being brooks...gets benched n then plays better for wolfsburg n for the US...dude is so inconsistent.

·
We will ROCK u
8,336 Posts
5841 - 5860 of 5905 Posts