Xtratime Community banner

5581 - 5600 of 5642 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
well pulisic with an easy assist...hes been getting more mins lately...perhaps his injuries are behind him...who knows!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts

good show.

Brooks is our best defender by far

Palmer could make the roster if her does well in this camp. I like palmer a lot so we will see! Richards v palmer? we will see!

Richards(hoffenheim) and reynolds (roma) are here based on their potential....Yedlin , cannon and palmer are fighting for their spots too!

Otasowie could be adams backup...Wolves love him and has already made his epl debut this season...so we will see how he develops!

Aaronson v musah? Who will get that last mid spot? Aaronson can play out wide or centrally....right now , give me Aaronson.. He can be a good player for us. He can pass , score is so elusive ..msuah can developed into a very solid 2 way player!

Weah V Reyna....thats a good fight!

sargent v dike ....Sargent has been werder bremens best player this season so he is our #1 striker....Dike has the potential to be a good central striker...US are lucky to have them both if they continue to grow as players!

the depth is good!

I hope to see this starting 11......Its a good one! Robinson is doing well in the epl...at attacking.. his D aint good yet. I would start cannon over him!

Pulisic...........sargent................Weah

......................Aaronson

.........Musah......................Adams

Cannon........brooks.........Richards......dest

........................Steffen

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
richards got an assist for hoffernheim but also made an error that led to a goal...

steffen started for mancity yesterday and pitched a shutout

brooks is great

sargent didnt score

dest scored a brace and is awesome at attacking

pulisic is playing better,ya buddy!

adams was good again for fc leizpig

mckennie was good for juve

reyna was meh

yedlin scored for galatassary

aaronson was decent

weah was meh

reynolds made the roma bench

ect

tired, night!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
hmm, for reals. Hoppe is a decent prospect...its hard to evaluate a talent when u r playing for schalke right now. He could be a gem player...not sure. He should go to another bundesliga team or to holland and get better?

Tottenham transfer news: Spurs battle Barcelona and Valencia for American sensation Matthew Hoppe
By FourFourTwo Staff a day ago
The striker has impressed in his debut Bundesliga season despite Schalke's struggles

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
reyna , weah , mckennie, aaronson and pulisic are creative players....sargent n dike will get fed....I cant wait to see the nations league and see our A squad. Its gonna be too much for the other teams to stop. we will see!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
5581 - 5600 of 5642 Posts