Xtratime Community banner

5561 - 5580 of 5642 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
so what will happen with pulisic? He cant stay healthy. He is still inconsistent and his shots are still..meh. will chelsea off load his butt???

should he start for the US? Nope. Weah or Aaronson can take his place. Pulisic needs to get stronger or just leave the EPL for good!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts

Now clark can be a star. Hes got a really good shot on him. We will see how he does this yr in MLS! I think he can make the US roster for the worldcup.

Johnny soccer got another start for internacional yesterday and was good... He is rising and he could have a huge impact for the US when they start their olympic qualifiers really soon. He will start for the US. A big 6'1'' central mid.

luca needs to be called in if he continues to do well.

palmer should get call up if/when he goes back to mancity or go to a better league. I have always liked him as a player.

gold cup roster. Let pulisic heal and get his soccer life sorted out. Robinson has been decent for fulham but isnt there yet.

I would call up reynolds because he will get mins/starts for roma this yr or next yr. Lets see what he can do.

Call up johnny soccer. He is a starter(?) for a big team in brasil and thats big.

I would also call up cedan clark...if he starts doing well in MLS...its time to unleash him!

Call up dike and jordan 2 in form US strikers. I would like to see what dike can do!

Aaronson..............sargent(dike,jordan).............Weah(clark)

.............Mckennie(musah?)................Johnny(luca)

...........................................Adams

dest(robinson)............Brooks..............Richards.......Cannon(reynolds)

.........................................Steffen

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
jordan siebatue may not make the US roster...who will he kick off the US roster? sargent? lol. Dike? lol He is only 20 n may have more upside. Hoppe? lol, prolly not so ? we will see. We really dont need duals anymore

US fans need to stop crying over pulisic. We have more talent who may be better. Pulisic is not ready for the spot light and he is physically weak with a history of injuries. He needs to get healthy , get stronger and just do it like he did last yr....hes got talent, for sure! He is overhyped tho!

Aaronson, adams and sargent are underrated players. Sargent may end going to a bigger team next season. He is having a decent season on a poor offensive team...ala mckennie at schalke.

Caden clark can be a good US player. HE is the one i want to watch in MLS next season and see how he does! He may be the next Aaronson, davies, reynolds or adams to leave MLS and go to a big/decent euro club!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
Darly dike? I am not sure abt him yet...hes got a BIG ass body and has a strong powerful shot...hes a good header too. He may be well built for the EPL. Dunno....jozy altidore like but is more powerful and is a better hold up player? dunno

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
Dike is trending :eek:

Dike the Tyke': Barnsley's US striker makes massive impact

Dike, 20, only arrived at Barnsley on the last day of the most recent transfer window - but such has been his impact in the Championship that the BBC understands there has already been an approach from one of the big six Premier League - Orlando City have reportedly turned down a $10 million bid.

He has scored three goals in seven league games - the most recent a thunderous game-winning strike against Birmingham City on 6 March that drew an enthusiastic compliment from teammate Jordan Williams.
"Daryl has got a rocket of a right foot. I think he's similar to Lukaku. He hasn't scored as many goals yet, but he can hit a ball just as hard," Williams told the Yorkshire Post newspaper.
"He's only 20 years of age. It's amazing."

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
i dunno why american fans get upset when pulisic does ok? Many other soccer players have ups and downs in their soccer careers..sanchez? Ozil? bale? you just move on and prey you have other good players which the US does now. US team doesnt need 1 messiah....however, you need to have many good players which da US does now. Mount has been chelseas best attacking threat...not havertz . ziyech or werner. That team has bad chemistry overall. pulisc , ziyech, havertz and maybe werner need to go somewhere else!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts

dike is trending way up now...If I were him..I would go to brugge or to a smaller league first and see what u can do! Is he coming back to MLS...prolly not. Hes got a lot of euro teams wanting to sign him cuz he is BIG and wins duels like a beast!

He is only 20. He should be in euro asap but to a smaller league. He is 6'2'' 220 pounds of muscles and is fast. He is built to play in the NFL..... EPL but I am not sure how high his ceiling is...is he the next jozy? or better? who knows! He is a boom or bust kinda player!

·
We will ROCK u
7,775 Posts
Weah has been getting a lot of starts for a strong fc lille team...hes been good on the wing for them. He is starting right now v PSG

5561 - 5580 of 5642 Posts