Xtratime Community banner

5261 - 5280 of 5299 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
looks like otasowie has graduated from wolves academy and will now become a first team member of theirs..another yank in the epl. Otasowie is a big centerback and with lots of potential.

ledzema has been making PSV bench lately so it looks like he is on the verge too!

otasowie(wolves)
richards(bayern)
palmer(mancity, loaned out)
miazga(anderlecht)

who will play along side my main man brooks

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
shit sat.....pulisic and adams were out cuz of injuries

sargent is doing decent so far...1 goal and 1 assist on the season....werder bremen is a crap place for attackers...they dont create shit so thats a decent output lol

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
Mckennie starts for juventus n has an assist. He is having a good game. The best player on the pitch so far

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
Ledezma made his debut and got an assist for PSV today!! Another yank who got promoted and I like ledezma a lot. He can be a special player! I see berhalter calling him to the nov camp!

Mckennie was prolly da man of the match for juve

Sargent scored and miazga was good for anderlecht ..not a bad weekend for dem yanks despite pulisic and Adams being injured..arrrg!

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
Yunus Musah could get a call up for the nov camp if he accepts . He was born in New York and is sometimes a starter for valenecia, la Liga. Hes only 17. Keep an eye out !!

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
He scored a goal for Valencia today...he may be in the euro based roster for the us this month. Dont care if he doesn accept..us already has a good amount of talent anyway.

·
We will ROCK u
7,316 Posts
Greg could get Sweden born Jens and now New York born musah who plays in la liga...he got dest.

The nov camp we r gonna prolly see jens, Johnny, and perhaps musah! Bring em duals!!

5261 - 5280 of 5299 Posts