Xtratime Community banner

5241 - 5260 of 5316 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,344 Posts
Good read. Reyna reminds me of a young muller or a german player. He is dortmunds assist man and one their top players this season.

Pulisic is getting his legs again.. its gonna be interesting to see how he does on the right side. He is more effective on the left side.

adams is dee most important player for the US cuz he can dominate the field with his D .

Brooks and adams are underrated. Brooks is having one hell of a season so far for wolfsburg. When he is on his game. He is up there with the best of them. He lacks motivation sometimes.

dest is perfect for barca..lets hope he continues to grow as a player.

richards could see a lot of playing time for bayern. He is the opposite of brooks..dude has his skills and motivation!

Pulisic, Reyna, McKennie & more: USMNT stars rolling through Champions League in unprecedented numbers

·
We will ROCK u
7,344 Posts
pulisic.........sabbi........amon
........................reyna
....mckennie.........adams
robinson...brooks...richards.....dest
.....................steffen

Sabbi and amon could get call ups. Talking about fast players with some skillz. I think its going to be an all euro based camp!

jens(Midtjylland), Aaronson(salzburg) and johnny(internacional) will most likely be in the nov camp. There will be more new faces. US is getting deeper and deeper:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
7,344 Posts
man, mckenzie is prolly the best young MLS centerback in the game. He will most likely be the next yank to move abroad

I like Aaronson and going to salzburg is perfect for him. He can be a good ass player for the US...havertz like
Aaronson
mckenzie

to make this US team now is gonna be damn hard ..making the starting 11 wont be easy at all. A lot of good players prolly wont make the roster..wait, what lol :eek:

·
We will ROCK u
7,344 Posts

brooks, robinson, johnansson and dest had good games

reyna and pulisic had no goals or assists this week

amon re-fractured his knee so his career is prolly done!:(

weah isnt playing that much cuz his coach doesnt like him lol

adams was hurt but is expected to be aight

cannon and sargent get the starts

thats all folks!

·
We will ROCK u
7,344 Posts

Aaronson is a good player. Lets see how he does at salzburg first b4 he starts for the US for good. Weah needs to stay healthy show the coach what he can do when he gets his starts....

I would put reyna on bench. I would start Aaronson over him. For some reason, reyna is not ready to become a starter and I like Aaronson...hes so hard to check cuz of his quick burst of speed. Morris was our top player last yr and he is killing it in MLS. I wont bench him for anyone just yet or unless his form dips! Sargent isnt scoring for werder bremen but his team his winning with him as the starter cuz he does the dirty work and is a good passer of the ball. Miazga is doing well for anderlecht so he might re gain his starting pos.

johnny, ledzema, johansson, and richards will most likely be in the euro camp

pulisic...........Sargent............Morris
..........................Aaronson
.......mckennie.............adams
robinson....brooks.......miazga.....dest
........................steffen

5241 - 5260 of 5316 Posts