Xtratime Community banner

5221 - 5240 of 5249 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,209 Posts
damn, euro camp is gonna be good. us will face 2 euro teams this yr!

pulisic, chelsea
aaronson, salzburg
robinson, fulham
mckennie, juve
cannon, boavista
johnny, internacional( I think he will be called up for da euro camp)
dest, barca
weah, lille
sargent, werder bremen
adams, leizpig
konrad, barca
boyd, bestikas(turkey)
reyna, dortmund
brooks, wolfsburg
richards, bayern
palmer,euro team
horvath,
miazga, anderlecht
steffen, mancity
ect..

·
We will ROCK u
7,209 Posts
its time to call up sabbi..he is doing well in euro and he is so fast and athletic . I would like to see this lineup next month when the US has 2 friendlies. call up palmer as well he is doing well in euro...

pulisic.......sabbi.........morris

..........................reyna

mckennie......................adams

robinson....brooks..palmer.....dest

................steffen

·
We will ROCK u
7,209 Posts
Aaronson is going to salzburg and caden clark is going to leizpig but we will prolly see more americans going to La liga now :eek:

MLS, USMNT talent on Barcelona's, Real Madrid's radar
With El Clasico a week away, Barcelona and Real Madrid are already battling off the field, with a cluster of U.S. prospects and established talent on both La Liga clubs' radars, sources told ESPN.

Real Madrid are tracking the progress of Borussia Dortmund's Giovanni Reyna, club sources confirmed, with the club aware of his potential as a gifted playmaker, and off the pitch as a marketable USMNT star-in-waiting. Reyna, 17, has caught the eye for Dortmund this season, recording a hat trick of assists in a 4-0 Bundesliga win over Freiburg earlier this month.

While Madrid are casting an eye over Reyna, Barcelona are stepping up their scouting operation in the U.S. and Canada, with Brenden Aaronson, Gianluca Busio and Cade Cowell all under consideration, sources said.

·
We will ROCK u
7,209 Posts
US has players playing for big teams. They have american coaches who are doing well(jessa at salzburg and stuttgart is doing well with an american coach :eek: )

Its time time for them to make a BIG splash in the 2022 worldcup . I mean make a serious run at the cup :eek: Take their game to the next level if they want to get respekt in the da soccer world!

5221 - 5240 of 5249 Posts