Xtratime Community banner

4941 - 4960 of 4996 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
Morris is another version of donovon. They are the same players. I think Morris can be a deadly player esp playing with pulisic, reyna, mckennie,brooks, adams,,....they will open up space for him to his speed and sawker smarts.

This would be my 11 when qualifiers starts up again. this team should be blowing out concacaf teams with ease unless they start hacking their legs off lol!

Richards could be getting promoted at bayern(they rate him)...so he should be getting a lot of mins for the US soon...he is a big prospect.

Pulisic...........Sargent/jozy...........Morris

.......mckennie..........Reyna/ledzema

.........................adams

robinson/gloster.....brooks....Long/richards......dest

.................................steffen

robinson will prolly have to battle it out with gloster for that LB spot.....gloster has reportedly been promoted at PSV(ledzema too). He is a good LB, he is so reliable.

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
Pulisic(boyd)......................Morris(sargent,jozy)...........Llanez(akinola)

..................Mckennie(paxton).........Reyna(Aaronson)

..........................................Adams(yeudel)

Robinoson(gloster).....Brooks.....Long(richards).........Dest(yedlin)

..................................................Steffen

Llanez got promoted at wolfsburg and gloster is on the verge of getting promotedt at PSV.

Richards with either get promoted at bayern or go out on loan.....He will start getting call ups now cuz he is a good prospect.

this is prolly our roster when we resume friendlies and qualifiers. I just want to see morris , pulisic and akinola ripping through defenses:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts

good podcast

how good can pulisic get? He is supremely talented. He so dynamic. He is a very good dribbler and is also 2 footed. He is an assasin He can be the new hazard :eek: Freddy adu who? lol

I think berhalter wants to play reyna a lot and if he develops into another pulisic or better...US could have 2 world class players :eek: the 2022 US world team could be a dangerous team with a lot youth and talent!

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts

in the next friendlies berhalter is changing his formation to this?

he wants his wingbacks to join in the attack....he wants mckennie and adams as his cms and reyna is gonna get a lot of mins....so pulisic and reyna will be the play makers for this team. I wont be surprised if richards starts getting call ups now...he is on the verge of getting promoted at bayern or will get loaned out!

.................................morris

............pulisic.................................reyna

robinson............................................................dest

....................mckennie..........adams

......richards................brooks...................Cannon

..................................steffen

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts

he got promoted, well they both did... now getting game time for a center back will be harder than being a mid like malik..he will get cup game games and if an injury occurs he will prolly get more mins! Richards is one of their best youth players...bayern didnt want to sale him or loan him out so obviously they rate his arse!

Llanez is with wolfsburg first team from now on. He could be another breakout yank abroad. dude has sauce!

4941 - 4960 of 4996 Posts