Xtratime Community banner

4921 - 4940 of 4996 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
Richards could be a bayern youth product. Bayern want to groom him still! :geek:

But as reported by CBS Sport, the Rekordmeister is reluctant to sell the 20-year-old center-back. Head coach Hansi Flick, who handed the American his Bundesliga debut on matchday 33 is a big fan of the defender and wants to slowly integrate him in the first team.

As a result, Richards, for now, will stay with Bayern. That, however, does not mean that a loan will not be in the cards. In the past, Bayern Munich had some significant success when it came to loaning players out to other Bundesliga sides. David Alaba, Toni Kroos and Philipp Lahm all spent time away from the club on loan before becoming significant stars at Bayern. Like it has been the case with the aforementioned stars, Bayern would only consider such a move within Germany.

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
dest to juve? this is a new rumor

Mckennie to chelsea, newscastle, arsenal, everton, liverpool? He is most likely gone. Liverpool or everton would be good for him.

steffen will go back to manchester city and become their #1 keeper at some point ...:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
Mckennie to hertha berlin for 15 m? Hertha wants him but schalke wants 25 m for him
Mckennie to everton or to liverpool? Mckennie will leave this summer for sure and he is a big talent.

Dest might go to juve now? they are looking at him.

union berlin has an offer for richards but bayern wants to keep him and prolly promote him

we have a lot of americans who are wanted by big teams. we are gonna have a NT with lots of TOP players...who would have thonk....me :)

pulisic is chelseas best talent...that boy is balling right now. He is a true winger/creator

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts

I have always liked akinola, hes not a top us talent but he is pretty reliable...berhater was at the game, I would call him up...hes strong n can score goals.Hes got 5 goals already.

now this can be a devastaing team!
pulisic.........sargent(jozy)..........akinola(morris)

.........mckennie..........reyna(ledzema)

.......................adams

robinson....brooks.....richards....dest(yedlin)

........................steffen

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
mckennie has the potential to be a star player. I would drop 25 mil on his arse. He reminds me of a young arturo vidal

Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers have joined Everton in the race to sign Schalke star Weston McKennie, according to ESPN (via NinetyMinutesOnline).

The 21-year-old, who has also been linked with moves to Leicester City, Liverpool and Newcastle United, is apparently available to buy for around €25m,

·
We will ROCK u
6,950 Posts
konrad(barca)

ledzema(PSV)

and

richards(bayenr)could be getting promoted soon :eek:

more talent for the US...they are loaded with top players...potentially :eek:. A lot fo euro teams are looking at MLS cuz of the success of davies(bayern), aimoron(newscastle) and adams(leizpig)

things are r changing for the US and Pulisic is doing his thing in da EPL!

4921 - 4940 of 4996 Posts