·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts

for me, Llanez and reyna.

lets see what the next US stars can do!

GK: Steffen, Guzan, Turner
FB: Cannon, Dest, Robinson, Yedlin
CB: Brooks, Long, Miazga, Ream
DM: Adams, Yueill, McKennie, Morales(..or bradley)
AM: Pulisic,Reyna, Pomykal, Holmes
FW: Sargent(..or Jozy), Morris, Weah, Llanez

WC Qualifiers roster? Thats a lot of talent . Hopefully they can reach their potential.

Will jozy and bradley be on the roster? If jozy is healthy sure but I think bradley wont be.

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts

Llanez could be a big star for us. He is a true winger, hes got that latin attitude and flair ...and he can shoot from anywhere! He was unplayable for wolfsburg u19(so was reyna and pulisic..look at them now ;) ) . I think berhalter wants pulisic behind the striker

Llanez............Jozy...............Morris

........................Pulisic

......mckennie.................adams

I can see this lineup during WC qualifiers. Reyna will come off the bench, thats a great super sub to have.

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts

reyna is compared to julian drexler(before he moved to PSG)

Llanez is flashy...he is faster with the ball. He is just a flat out baller. Lets hope he can do it at the pro level now!!

nah, we need them with da u20 team so we can try to win a freaking wc trophy!! after having pulisic, mckennie n adams...we now have 3 more studs...dest, reyna and Llanez. this trio may be better :eek: !

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
I hope i can see this lineup(it will prolly be our starting 11 )...we should be dominating concacaf teams in qualifiers. we only lack experience and chemistry....thats berhalters job to get it done! he will not get it done tho!! :laugh:

Llanez.........morris/jozy......Pulisic

.......Mckennie......holmes

................adams

dest......brooks.......miazga...Cannon

....................steffen

then u have paxton, reyna, morelas, ledezema, robinson, saubetdo, weah, sargent, yedlin and bradley coming off the bench...now this is a bench! we never had a good bench ..we will soon!

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts

ya! concacaf power....as u can see, mexico needs to produce more talent and they should go abroad...usa kids are moving abroad and are breaking through at a good rate. Canada has 2 studs, if they can continue to add more pieces they can actually move ahaed of mexico! #1 USA and #2 canada?? :eek:

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
the last u20 USA wc team may give uu some stars...Dest, Llanez, weah, Ledezema, soto, gloster, richards, and Paxton

dest , weah and Llanez are already full time pros...Dest may go to bayern for 25 mil. Paxton may be bought by a big team in euro for 15 -20 mil? Ledezema could end being the best player from this group? or paxtom?

theres a lot of talent from this group! now can they take their game to the next level!!?

Best Prospect: Chris Richards (CB), Bayern Munich
Best Player: Dest

Look, I want to list Paxton Pomykal as the best player here, but I can't in good conscience put him over Dest, who was a starter most of the year for a Champions League team that was going to win the Eredivisie, and who is going to be sold to Bayern Munich for probably upwards of $20 million. Have a taste:

That said I still think Pomykal – a modern, skilled, super-athletic CM who can do just about everything on both sides of the ball – is going to be the best player from this cohort.

But if you'd asked the scouts a year ago in the wake of the tournament, Richards was clearly the best prospect. And even though he had a pretty "meh" year with Bayern's reserves, he might still be. Richards is both a gifted soccer player and a gifted athlete, and that's a pretty great combination at any position.
Anyway, this team was great. They played fast and fun soccer, and absolutely deserved their knockout round win over France.

Worth Remembering: Like the 2017 group, this team won the U-20 Concacaf Championship, thumping Mexico in the final. Alex Mendez was the star of that tournament, but he's mostly struggled for club and country – including at the World Cup itself – in the subsequent 18 months.

Still, all these players are young enough where a change of scenery, a change of mindset, a change of training habits or a few extra pounds of muscle (looking Richie Ledezma's way with that one) can make all the difference. Don't write any of them off just yet.

In other news

sucks...dude cant catch a break!

Saubestado could get a call up...berhalter is watching

I heard cannon could be going to schalke?

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
This guy is kinda crazy.. but .most of these prospects wont make it but some will...Obviously gio is doing well but it doesnt mean he will our best playa ever...hello, Llanez? But who knows... Now Kobe is getting some hype..he can deliver the ball like a boss. He will most likely break thtough at wolsburg like Llanez has...Its a tough ass academy to break through tho. Watch out for moses...he could be the new davies(bayern) in MLS!

1. Gio Reyna: Winger/Attacking Mid (Borussia Dortmund)
This was an obvious choice for the top American prospect. Gio is the most talented American to play the game and it is not really even close. Many at Dortmund are saying that he has even more talent than Christian Pulisic. I think that Gio will surpass Christian and that it will be quicker than people are expecting. While Christian is the next Landon Donovan, Gio is the next Clint Dempsey. Gio will be the best player on the team for the 2026 and 2030 World Cups and will likely be a starter for the 2022 World Cup.

2. Kobe Hernandez-Foster: Left Back (Wolfsburg)
Kobe is the best left back prospect that the United States has ever had. Kobe was so valuable for the 2019 u17 World Cup team that they had to start him as a center back because he was the best center back on the team even though it was not his natural position. Kobe will most likely break into the Wolfsburg first team within the next year and become the left back that the USMNT has been missing. Gregg Berhalter should carve Kobe’s name into the starting lineup at left back because Kobe will be in the pool barring a critical injury.

6. Uly Llanez: Winger (Wolfsburg)
Uly Llanez is the player that literally every USMNT fan is begging Gregg Berhalter to integrate into the USMNT as soon as possible and for good reason, Uly can ball. Uly has every single tool that you look for in a winger and should break into the Wolfsburg first team as soon as the Bundesliga resumes. While there are a lot of great prospects in this list, Uly is one of the only locks to be a USMNT contributor in the short term.

4. Moses Nyeman: Center Mid/Attacking Mid (DC United)
Moses Nyeman will be a late bloomer but when he blooms it will be big. Moses can literally do it all. Moses is exceptional at every aspect of the game and is MLS ready despite being the smallest player that you will see on the field. Moses does not have star potential, he has superstar potential. The only thing separating Moses from being a star on the field is his physical attributes. Once Moses bulks up, he will be electrifying on the field and will terrorize whoever steps in his way.

3. Malick Sanogo: Striker/Winger (FC Union Berlin)
Malick Sanogo is the best striker prospect that the United States has not named Josh Sargent. Soccer runs in Sanogo’s veins as his father was hired as a striker coach at Union Berlin. Sanogo currently is second among all 2004’s in the German youth leagues for goals and assists, the player leading him is Youssoufa Moukoko who is a generational talent. To be out producing every other player his age in Germany speaks volume’s about Malick’s talent. With no second team at Union Berlin, Malick’s integration into the first team will be sooner rather than later. Malick could break through into their first team before the 2022 World Cup and is the highest priority dual-national player that the United States have.

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
A lot of talent and players in the neat future...US should be good for yrs to come if everything goes well.

When you add the standouts from this group to the promising players from the older age groups including Christian Pulisic, Tyler Adams, Weston McKennie, Sergino Dest, Josh Sargent, Timothy Weah, Chris Richards, Paxton Pomykal, Richie Ledezma, Miles Robinson, Antonee Robinson, Chris Gloster, Jesus Ferreira, Nicolas Gioaccini, Brendan Aaronson, James Sands, Chris Durkin, Erik Palmer-Brown, Michael Edwards, and Alex Mendez then you have a group that could actually make a deep run in the 2026 and 2030 World Cups. What’s even more exciting is that the 2006 and younger age groups are starting to emerge and they’re looking to potentially be even more talented.

So where should fans draw the line on who is a top tier prospect currently? Personally, I believe that barring injury the top 14 players listed have the talent to play for top table teams in big European leagues. players ranked from 15 to 43 I also think have the talent to be able to make it in Europe at a high level but have a flaw in their game that separates them from being in that top tier. After that there is a tier with players who I think are very good but are too young to determine yet or they play in a position with a significant amount of depth (6, 8, and CB’s apply to this).
Are any of the players who were ranked lowe

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts

holmes will be called in...a dynamic and a tough lil midfielder. we need players like him in midfield!

Paxton and Ledezma are prolly the next US players to watch.

Ledezma is a true #10 and paxton is very good on both sides of the ball. Paxton and Ledezma will make mckennie and pulisic to play even better for the US cuz they will push them!

Pulisic...........Morris............Paxton

...............ho/mes/ledezema

......Adams........................Mckennie

Dest...........Brooks........Miazga..........cannon

.......................Steffen?

More USYNT prospects & other thoughts

Paxton Pomykal: You might have heard once or twice that I rate Paxton Pomykal, as do a (growing) number of big clubs in Europe. He needs to clean it up and be more goal-dangerous both as a finisher and creator in the 18, and there are times when he over-dribbles. But the list of teenaged American central midfielders who were as good and as impactful as Pomykal in a top flight, literally ever, is Tyler Adams and Michael Bradley. That's the whole list.

Pomykal is that same level of player as those guys. That means a team like Roma could be in his future, or a Champions League team in the Bundesliga or elsewhere. If he stays healthy, that's where he's headed.
If he stays healthy, he's also headed to a larger role for the USMNT. If I was Gregg Berhalter I'd probably throw him into the midfield trio with Adams and Weston McKennie and just press the hell out of everything. The real decision is "do we play Pomykal as the right-side Free 8 because he actually drives the game forward more when he's on the right side of the field, or do we play him as the left-sided Free 8 so he can actually flair out wide and allow left winger Christian Pulisic to tuck inside?"

Richie Ledezma: PSV think he's good enough. Know how you can tell? Because they paid him a lot of money not just for this year, but for several years into the future. With the way things work in the Eredivisie, those teams have to either fish or cut bait. They're fishing.
It is easy to see why. Ledezma has easy speed and a true creator's spark of magic. He is fun:

I feel like this summer's Olympics could've/would've been a huge chance for him to break out after a relatively strong year with Jong PSV. Like everything else, his development has to have been put on pause for a bit.
But on the other side of this thing, don't be surprised if Ledezma makes a real case to be a starter for both club and country. He's talented enough.

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
Pulisic..........morris..........reyna

.......Mckennie.........holmes

....................adams

dest.....brooks......long.....cannon

.................steffen

heck, this could be the starting 11. and its potentially DAMN GOOD ledezema, llanez and paxton are gonna push gio, mckennie and pulisic to play well or they could take some mins away from them:eek:

bench: ledezema(PSV), Robinson(wigan) Llanez(wolfsburg), Paxton(MLS), Bradley, yedlin, Miazga(reading), jozy

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
if eveything goes well...this new USA team will go far in 2022(if we have a wc :eek; )...i said the USA would go far in the 2016 copa america n they did...this new team is better, bench will be better , we have some legit super stars and the hunger is there....ill be rooting for canda to make it too...they have 2 super stars and I hope they add more pieces .....lets go neighbors! :strong: :devil:

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
bundsliga will start on may 15.

Llanez will most likely make his debut for wolfsburg

more gio reyna for dortmund

adams is fully recovered.

there are a lot of things to look forward to!

its a young team. its a good ass foundation . U can add Llanez to the list!

dont forget abt amon...dude has been hurt for awhile. A lot of euro teams wanted to sign him esp celtic vigo...he is explosive. A better version of demarcus beasley!

dunno...sergino dest can do it at RB. mckennie can be a dominant 2 way player. Gio reyna is prolly a better version of pulisic:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
6,770 Posts
pulisic has that fire in him to succeed(even though he may not be more talented than gio). I wont be surprised if he just kills at chelsea. He had a good start b4 he got injured. A focused pulisic is deadly player...with that speed, dribbling skillz and first touch! yep...

4761 - 4780 of 4820 Posts