Xtratime Community banner

4521 - 4540 of 4576 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts
these are my top usa talents right now....adams(he is tough as nails) and dest(he is very skilled offensively) are up there. Pulisic isnt first cuz he cant shoot hard enough and is still light weight...may be that will change. However, he is having a good season at chelsea thus far. I hope he can sustain it. Mckennie still has more upside in him...he could shoot right up!
Adams
Dest
Pulisic
mckennie/brooks

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts
pulisic............jozy..........morris

........mckennie.........bradley

...................adams

ream..........brooks....long.....dest

......................stffen

this is prolly our starting 11 now. adams is the key to this team as he is the best US talent.....dest comes in 2nd. Mckennie still has some more upside in him....watch out for him. Pulisic still needs to have a better end product and brooks is a stud. Berlhater does not like yedlin that much so he will be relegated to the bench....can richards, Llanez, weah, paxton or reyna claim a starting spot next yr??? we will have to wait n see!

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts
matt miazga
carter vickers

have not done well, they r prolly championship level players.......BUST!

yedlin is an ave player with great speed but he has done well for himself in the epl. Good for him.

underrated US players...Brooks, hes one of the best bundesliga defenders...hes a great passer for a center back. Wolfsburg has a good D this yr cuz of him.

Dest and adams are the best US talents right now. Pulisic can be but his end product still needs to get better and he also needs to get stronger....I would pick dest and adams over him right now and cuz they have less holes in their game! I can see dest playing for barca one day and adams playing for a team like liverpool(my opinion!)

mckennie still has more to offer, he can actually become our #1 talent..we will see if he does.

breakout out players for next season....owen(wolves) and Llanez(wolfsburg) and gio(dortmund). Owen is an unknown US player but he can be a player with the most potential...PSG and real madrid are keeping tabs on him.

richards or booth could make it at bayern, dont be surprised if one of them does make it...we will see. I think bayern fans rate booth higher. Hes a CM. Although, Richards has been training with bayern first team for a while now.

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts
pulisic(chelsea)..................................Jozy......... .....................Gio(dortmund)

......................Mckennie(schalke)......................Adams(leizpig)

....................................................Owen(wolves)

Dest(ajax).............Brooks(wolfsburg).............Long...........Yedlin(newscastle)

....................................................Steffen(fortuna)

bench: morris, sargent, Llanez, weah, Bradley, horvath, sabbi

this could be our squad for the 2022 world cup.....some really good players and the bench should be good at hat time. This team can win it all if some of the players continue to grow.....exciting times, man!

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts

yep, our last u20 team was a good one.....a lot of those players will prolly get promoted from that cycle.

pulisic is a good talent but we have more talent coming. I have said it before, hes not the best talent that we have.

we should have a young and a very exciting team in 2022 if some of them breakout.,... this team can potentially be a legit 10 team in the world:eek:

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts
paxton, weah(lille), richards(bayern), Llanez(wolfsburg), gio(dortmund), taitague(schalke), Ledzema(PSV), owen(wolves) could all be in the 2022 USA wolrd cup roster....berhalter is pushing for the best young US talents into the squad...hopefully they push themselves like dest, adams, pulisic and mckennie did. we still have sargent who is still raw but the talent is there for him to be a top striker...hopefully he does it. its gonna be an interesting yr , man!

·
We will ROCK u
6,466 Posts

Matko could be a top prospect, he was with argentina but wants to try playing with da usa. :eek:

richards(bayern)
Ledzema(PSV)
reyna(dortmund)
vassilee(aston villa)
taitague(schalke)

could all be getting promoted this season. taitague would of gotten promoted last season if it wasnt for his injuries...hes a top prospect, u think pulisic is fast ....tataigue is faster and can dribble like a beast. Richards can be a good center back for bayern, lets hope he does it! Ledzema is a guy we need...hes so smooth on the ball.

Owen is already a first teamer for wolves. He is a top prospect.

4521 - 4540 of 4576 Posts