Xtratime Community banner

4501 - 4520 of 4575 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts
pulisic is growing into a dangerous player
adams and weah are coming back. adams can be as good as pulisic is,,,heck, he was awesome for leizpig last yr b4 his groin injury. I like weah,,,hes got some dempsey in him but is a better athlete.
owen , ledzema, Llanez, and reyna could all get promoted this season...heck, i think owen has already gotten promoted at wolves? talented group of players.
Mckennie , brooks and dest are doing their thing.

we have a lot of talent. I expect the US team to be a good team in 2022...when u have pulisic, and potentially reyna leading the attack...u r gonna be good.

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts
seems like chelsea fans like pulisic. I had been down on him cuz he was inconsistent and wasnt improving in some areas...well, hes got all the tools to be a fantastic talent, its all up to him if he wants it.

Lool...
So much for marketing deal and company of lots wanting him to go out on loan...
The kid is our most talented and influential attacker right now at the age of 21..
He is going to be a colossal signing if he continues to develop and progress at this rate...

He was worth 60 million alone for the marketing stuff. But he has actually proved to be a competent Hazard successor, which makes that transfer a bargain.
Our transfers in 2019: Kovacic for 40 and Pulisic for 60. That's fantastic value for money

His unpredictability must strike fear in any defender coming up against him. He can also be so fast and direct!

This. He has all the talent in the world, it was just a question of what type of player he wanted to be. Dortmund's direct of development (or something) once said they have never had a player that was this good at this many things.
I would argue that could be both a good and a bad thing. He certainly needs to specialize and focus in a few areas or else he would just end up being a very good player in a lot of ways. I was worried that could happen. But he seems like he is going to be a great player with an all around game too instead. Lamps clearly wants him to be a difference maker in terms of goals and assists, getting in the box, etc. He wants him to be a bit of a killer and that will be HUGE for his development.
So excited that we have him.

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts
chandler started today for frankfurt and had a good game ...heck, he wants to be called back i say do it!

brooks was good v gladback

mckennie has a dislocated shoulder. He should be back in a few weeks.

pulisic was meh yesterday.

dest n sargent are hurt ....weah and adams are trying to get fit now, they r healthy tho.

good news, keep pushing dudes!

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts
this is a good article on gio reyna. He is prolly dortmunds best youth talent. He could be better than pulisic cuz hes bigger and can shoot better.

“We see Gio Reyna as the greatest BVB talent in many years. Despite the fact that he has only just turned 17, he is already a very complete player who no longer plays like a youth player, ”explain Moritz Wallraf and Niklas Kuhr from the“ BVBJugend ” project , which intensely affects the youngsters of the black and yellow team accompanied. “Physically, he had no adjustment problems in Germany. In the U19 it is mostly used on the left wing, but we see it more strongly in the center, i.e. on the ten or maybe even the eight. ”

CommunityDiscuss the youth in the BVB forumLet's go!What makes Reyna so special? “It has a good combination of force, dynamism and technical class. He always manages to win one-on-one or even one-on-two situations. He also shoots very good standards. We can well imagine that Reyna will make his professional debut this season. He definitely has what it takes to help the professionals right now, ”Wallraf and Kuhr are certain, as is Veth:“ I wouldn't be surprised if he soon makes the leap into the first team. ”

taiatugue might get promoted at schalke if he can maintain his health?

·
We will ROCK u
6,465 Posts
so ledzema, and gio reyna are doyles 2 fav american youth players...Dortmund scouts think that reyna is a better talent that pulisic....we will eee if these 2 get promoted this season...2 highly rated offensive players....dest like rise??

I absolutely love Ledezma and would be zero percent shocked if he broke into the PSV first team in the second half of the season, even if he's had an up-and-down and sporadically-productive autumn with the reserves. If he does break into the first team, then a Sergino Dest-esque rise into the USMNT XI wouldn't be unexpected.

Reyna is spectacular in every eye-catching way. His feet are soft and he has the whole bag of on-the-ball tricks, both when receiving a pass with the defender on his back, and when running at a defense. He produced both goals and assists in this latest tournament, and did so from open play and set pieces. He is big and strong, quick and fast, tricky and elusive. He plays with his chest puffed out, an arrogant and dominant alpha. His upside is "Clint Dempsey, but a much better athlete."

4501 - 4520 of 4575 Posts