Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today jordanian newspapers reported that Jordanian goalkeeping sensation Amer Shafee3 has signed a 5month loan deal with alFaisali, costing around 60000$
which means that he will play for them for the upcoming season.
here in Jordan we think the world of the 22yo GK, as he has frequently superbly preformed for the NT
if anyone has seen him play, what do you think of him? how does he compare to other Asian & arab goalkeepers?
ama sking because i am afraid that my opinion of him maybe a bit biased :neutral:
cheers

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Amer Shafi3 is one helluva of a keeper ask the Koreans here about him :D He is unlucky though that he plays with Yarmouk Amman, not that they are a sh!tty club or anything but their president is a greedy mother fecker who wants load of sh!t for him. He is making a lot of obstacles to keep Amer with the team untill a big Arabic-European team pays some good load of money for him.

Ahly from Egypt and some clubs in Tunisia and Libya plus almighty Arsenal from England and PSG from France and Kolon from Germany, all wanted his signature, but the club president is also an obstacle, I do not know about the other offers Amer got, but for sure he must shoot the mother fecker to continue his career peacefully.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
almighty Arsenal from England and PSG from France and Kolon from Germany
wow really man, i heard that there was interest from PSG but thought it was just a rumour as i never read in any of our newspapers :mute: (although they never have any real info to add) about anything of the sort

another thing Pooh, am i correct to think that your location isnt really argentina :nervous: no way anyone outside the arabworld would know such info

anyway the deal is done for now and i hope that in the future he gets to fulfill his potential, preferably with a club outside jordan :excited:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I am Argentine but I live in Jordan since I was 3 years. Yes, I know so much accordingly with my location :D

H

·
0 Posts
Hi trebs, Hi zeya2
kharay 3alekom o 3al faisali,
We7dat is the best of the very best, o 7'awa, o aboukom kalb :howler: :howler: :howler:
FALASTIN o FALASTIN...

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hallllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
bel shabab elfalstinieh...
alllah we7dat o el quds 3arabieh... :eyepatch:
yel3an abo elfaisali... :excited:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
H_B said:
Hi trebs, Hi zeya2
kharay 3alekom o 3al faisali,
We7dat is the best of the very best, o 7'awa, o aboukom kalb :howler: :howler: :howler:
FALASTIN o FALASTIN...
sorry do i know you? :confused:
anyway abook kalb meen ma kont tkoon :boxing: we ana mo 3onsory ya 3ars :finger:
ps: khara 3aleek we 3ala el we7dat & i dont support faisali

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
HB and Rivaldo 10,

You better behave yourselfs or go back to the sh!tholes you both came from!Disgusting manners are not tolerated in these forums, you can park in your own forums, otherwise banning is the only destiny you both will get here!

You bothhave disgraced your club, fans and the homeland you are representing whatever that was.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Amer shafee3........is the best arabic keeper with no doubt....he has to go to europe...i think he is the reason no.1 in Jordan's latest performance...

H

·
0 Posts
Hey Pooh
**** u & **** ur argentina 00100
grab Amer shafee & put it him in ur south american big ass

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
You are such a nice dude, really. Insulting from behind your screen is such a brave thing to do.

Unfortunately for you, I understand Arabic, especially the one you are speaking, I can report this to the FM's and you will be banned in no time but since this forum meant to be dead I will leave it here.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Pooh said:
Ahly from Egypt and some clubs in Tunisia and Libya plus almighty Arsenal from England and PSG from France and Kolon from Germany, all wanted his signature, but the club president is also an obstacle, I do not know about the other offers Amer got, but for sure he must shoot the mother fecker to continue his career peacefully.
Ahly is very saturated in the keeper position. We've got El Hadary who is a solid starter, and as a backup we've got Amir, and his backup is Sherif Ekarmy, the best goal keeper in the 2003 youth world cup and the son of one of Africa's best keeper, Ekramy. If he joins, he will be a sub in the reserves at most.

Adding to that, there were rumours in the beginning of the season that Ahly is going to sign Zamalek's keeper, and our coach said we will not sign any other keeper for a long time and that all keeper negotiation deals are false.

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
I rarely saw Shafi3 play, but everyone's talking a lot about him and his talent, I remember some games from the Asian games, although he is young (21 I believe) he was very calm between the sticks and very confident, nothing could shake him, very focused and with a rare laid-back attitude towards the game, hope he becomes the first Jordanian to play in Europe someday :) :cool:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
I rarely saw Shafi3 play, but everyone's talking a lot about him and his talent, I remember some games from the Asian games, although he is young (21 I believe) he was very calm between the sticks and very confident, nothing could shake him, very focused and with a rare laid-back attitude towards the game, hope he becomes the first Jordanian to play in Europe someday :) :cool:

You have not watched him in the Asian cup in China?

I do not know if he can play with Faisaly in the Super Arab League but if he dose you can watch hin on ART.

·
Registered
74 Posts
itbayyensh 7alak fa7el 3ashan bti3raf itta3em 3al computer.

i7tirim 7alak wala, labti3rafo walabye3rafak, o la ana ba3rafak o la inta bti3rafnee. iza fish 3indak ishi ti7kee 3an 3amer shafee3 farjeena 3ard ktaffak.

o'embayyen 3aleik innak ordonee by the way.

·
Registered
74 Posts
IMO Amer Shafee3 is an excellent goalkeeper and i feel comfortable knowing that he is at goal rather than that idiot Firas Taleb. N E way, i still feel he needs to improve in certain areas such as holding the ball instead of punching it. also, when the ball is crossed he gets confused whether to leave the goal or not. i'm speaking clearly from a spectators view offcoarse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts