Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amelia signed!

According to the Gazzetta Dello Sport, we have signed Marco Amelia. In exchange, Lecce will get Sicignano and Bolano.

:eekani:

·
Registered
57,636 Posts
Great deal for Parma. He's the Azzurrini GK eh ??

Now For sure Frey is heading to Chelski.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amelia has been crap this season. I don't know how many times he's been on worst 11 of the week and things like that...

Goodbye Seb! It was nice to have you here.

This doesn't matter so much though. What matters is if we can keep Adriano until the summer or not...

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
wooh that was fast, the Parma Shop opens for business.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Where is logic? We want to cut everything so we will have 6 months with GK duo Frey & Amelia? It's nice to have 2 most talented GK together but w.h.y?

This is sh!t. Btw I hope somebody other will come not Amelia!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bresciano said:
Where is logic? We want to cut everything so we will have 6 months with GK duo Frey & Amelia? It's nice to have 2 most talented GK together but w.h.y?

This is sh!t. Btw I hope somebody other will come not Amelia!
No...No...No they are smarter then that.

La Gazzetta can see further on ahead. Frey will be sold and Amelia will be his replacement. :D

All their stories are linked to other transfers...it's like a web...1 transfer starts another transfer, kind of like Dominio's being stacked then dropped.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Oh I see the logic.

This would mean that we need a replacement for Seba right NOW!
This would mean that our duo will be Amelia & someone which is cheaper?

Lecce lost their captain Pingiereli and Bolano would be replacement. Lecce is unhappy with Amelia who plays bad.

The only problem for Parma is- Amelia is not in form :(.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
No...No...No they are smarter then that.

La Gazzetta can see further on ahead. Frey will be sold and Amelia will be his replacement. :D

All their stories are linked to other transfers...it's like a web...1 transfer starts another transfer, kind of like Dominio's being stacked then dropped.
I have it. You can see it in my previous post :). But still I don't believe.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Vanin is already said to be, being groomed for the future...:D

Damn we shouldn't have loaned out De Lucia...:groan:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Bresciano said:
And we have also Guatelli somewhere in Serie C1.
Do we still own Guardalben?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hmmm... I'll change the topic subject and add a ?. :)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Why?:wallbang:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Amelia is IMO a good keeper. Lets not forget that Lecce has the worst defence of the league so dont blame him for the whole thing. I would be more than happy to get him here instead of Frey. Lets not forget that we are so attractive anymore.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
According to RAI teletext- Arsenal offered €7.000.000 for Frey. Let's laugh :howler:. But 'Bresciano' can see how stupid he was in the other thread when he wrote that Frey would go for €15.000.000. The reality is different and it's time to stop reading Channel4, Gazzetta and other shits.

But again- €7mil is not enough.

Arsenal: :ass:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts