Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov23e.html

Says Ambro may leave soon. We've heard this before a few times since he doesn't get much play anymore. Personally, I think it's right for him to go. He's too good not to play at all, but I'm not sure he's one of our first team choices with Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Rui and all. Perhaps now is teh time?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
yep he is coming to REAL MADRID!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Glad to know you hold him in high regards

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Haider said:
Glad to know you hold him in high regards

Yep, he'll be a good sub for beckham and guti :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Yeah he will make sure to provide some tap ins for Ronaldo - who desperately needs them - as he is very immobile nowadays.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I can understand if he doesn't want to be a lifetime bench warmer. He probably gets a good salary though. :)

·
1st Tier Poster
49,958 Posts
Whereever he goes, I sure hope it ain't Real.Or Juve... :scared:

Of course, it's most likely that he doesn't go anywhere.He complained and threatened to leave last season too, but he's still here.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Haider said:
Yeah he will make sure to provide some tap ins for Ronaldo - who desperately needs them - as he is very immobile nowadays.
how will he pull that off....when he will be watching the games from the bench? :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dun worry about a thing Dagoods!! Ambrosini will keep Ronaldo company on the bench!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Dun worry about a thing Dagoods!! Ambrosini will keep Ronaldo company on the bench!!
yeah...during PRACTICE...O FENOMENO needs not to train!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Ambro will go I really believe in june,he wants to play regularly and that simply wont happen at Milan.but where ever he goes he still is'nt guaranteed a spot anyway.His career for the national team is'nt being helped anyway.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
he is a star player when in form, probably italy's best defensive midfielder. i truly hope he leaves and plays well elsewhere. not for real madrid though, i would hate to see him make their team better.

I wonder if a tacchinardi-ambrosini swap is on the cards. Lotti loves tacchinardi and ambrosini alongside emerson would be sweet :)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I don't blame Max for wanting to leave, though I think he'll most probably end up playing in Spain than in Italy. I can't imagine him playing for the old b!tch! :yuck:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
CUG said:
he is a star player when in form, probably italy's best defensive midfielder. i truly hope he leaves and plays well elsewhere. not for real madrid though, i would hate to see him make their team better.

I wonder if a tacchinardi-ambrosini swap is on the cards. Lotti loves tacchinardi and ambrosini alongside emerson would be sweet :)
Ambro will be here for years to come :stuckup: , certainly we don't need Tacchinardi ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Drito said:
Emmm do you think he would come to England???
He's staying here :stuckup:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
relax fellas, i was just joking around. i know that swap wouldnt be on the cards. but juve has been linked with him before.

i just dont see how much longer ambrosini can take being on bench. the man is a quality players has wasted 2 and a half seasons on bench. its not right, you have to admit that.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
CUG said:
relax fellas, i was just joking around. i know that swap wouldnt be on the cards. but juve has been linked with him before.

i just dont see how much longer ambrosini can take being on bench. the man is a quality players has wasted 2 and a half seasons on bench. its not right, you have to admit that.
He didn't play a single game for 13 months cause badly injured. I believe that his future is with us. :smileani:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
if ambro leaves i see him being our next davids....he will haunt us

1 - 20 of 28 Posts