Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massimo Ambrosini has scored one of the most Important goals of our season and this ones for you,Through the hard times you've proved what a true champion you're.Always ready when called upon"Sei Rossonero nel Cuore e percio lui non si tocca".
Ambro oggi e per sempre sei con Noi!!!:)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Just love what pRINCE wrote about Ambro and paste it here one more time::)

Originally posted by pRiNcE

However, THE MAN OF THE MATCH has to be MAX AMBROSINI...You can't be a Milan fan if you don't LOVE Ambro Whenever he's on the pitch he makes his presence felt deeply by one and all. Everybody just bows down to appreciate what he's done and what he's been doing for Milan. Everytime he's left on the bench fans and (i'm sure) Milan players alike feel that part of them isn't playing, that they're one man down even when they have 11 on the field. He might not be very gifted technically but who cares, the guy's determination and heart makes up for all of that and that's proven by the fact that he scores almost everytime he sets foot on the pitch and if he doesn't do that, he ends up saving our a$$es whichever way he can: a goal line clearance, last dicth tackle, a crucial goal....he does it all!!! FORZA AMBRO....OUR BRAVEHEART and a true Devil :devil:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Very happy for Ambro, really a classy guy. I hope he gets a fair chance at playing some more minutes in the next couple of months because as he's proven he's an excellent player. He's trying to convince Trap to select him for the Euro, best of luck Max! :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
A through and through Milanista!:heart::cool: :proud:

I was simply ecstatic when he scored. Seeing him at the end of the game with tears gave me the goosebumps and almost made me cry too...;) :proud:

This is a true Milanista and this is what it is to be a Milanista!!!:thumbsup::proud:

FORZA AMBRO!!!!:star:
UNO DI NOI PER SEMPRE!!!:cool: :proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
1 goal makes him the best def mid in the world. :D

Naah seriously, I can only echo Payman´s words: milanista through and through!:proud::thumbsup:

Useful squad player, not only for his contribution on the field.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
He is a true Milanista and always useful for his team. I still remember how he led the destruction of Roma in Olimpico last season in Coppa Italia with Milan reserves team.

Forza Ambro ! I always like him. ;) :thumbsup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
is it just me or does anyone else think that if he played week in week out, he would be the best italian DM going around? I cant believe that he doesnt play, the situation really does suck for him.

i hope he makes it to euro as well...he is a 10000 times better than Zanetti and Perrotta.

come on Lotti, play him more!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
CUG said:
is it just me or does anyone else think that if he played week in week out, he would be the best italian DM going around? I cant believe that he doesnt play, the situation really does suck for him.

i hope he makes it to euro as well...he is a 10000 times better than Zanetti and Perrotta.

Yes :).

Id like him to get more games. Pirlo / Gattuso (and Kaka from next year). Id like to see Ambro get as many games as Seedorf and Rui,

Forza Ambro :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
CUG said:

Their is a secret Trapattoni/Ancelotti/Anbrosini understanting to keep him "fresh and rested" for Euro 04 :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts