Discussion Starter #1
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!

HISTORY IS MADE!!! :D

FORTA STEAUA!!!

Cristea :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
HAI ROMANIA.... somebody better get me that game... I need to watch this over and over again... MY GOD PLEASE

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
:eekani:

Just saw the result...way to go guys!

U

·
0 Posts
I want to congratulate Steaua!!! Bravos, and also I want to personally congrat Gica who deserve this win more then any other on XT so enjoy the moment Bro.

PS! trust me when i say that Steaua will win in the future :)

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Bravo, bravo, bravo to Steaua!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I mean by having a winning mentality, by never giving up. You give yourself more chances to succeed!

Thanks for all your support guys :happy:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've never been so happy since Romania beat England at euro2000! Now that they beat the best team on paper that was over in the uefa cup anything is possible!! Hai Steaua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
Congratulations, guys! Excellent result! :thmbup:

B

·
0 Posts
oooooooooof, great job!

Congrats to all Steaua and Romanian fans!

You guys certainly deserve it! :)

·
Registered
70,104 Posts
The Romanian football needs these results, these performances. The 90´s was a hard decade for the Romanian clubs, with economic problems and young talents leaving. Lately the things are improving. I think that even Dinamo, Rapid or Poli Timisoara could do this in the near future, if they do the things correctly.

I hope this can be useful for the rest of Divizia A teams and not only Steaua.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah Guys great win, love to see these Balkan teams beating teams from Spain Italy and England. I was very happy to see Steaua win against a team like Valencia!!! All the best in the future. And good luck next round, you have my full support.
Pozdrav

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I would also like to congratulate everyone involved from the bottom of my heart!! :star: Ogararu must play for Shakhtar. :D To be serious, you deserved it, and I hope the latter events will open a new bright football era for our neighbouring nations. :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts