Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
I'll check that out in a minute but Red, have you seen his 3 DVD biography yet :lick: :lick:

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
cantona never proved himself on the european stage. He was a bottler in the big european games. Shite man pure shite.he was only fit for the english league.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mojo78 said:
cantona never proved himself on the european stage. He was a bottler in the big european games. Shite man pure shite.he was only fit for the english league.
This thread is admiring a world class talent, so please shut your mouth and concentrate on how you're shit Arsenal team is gonna get UCL football next season, ok!? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
maradona10 said:
I'll check that out in a minute but Red, have you seen his 3 DVD biography yet :lick: :lick:
I have 2 of them on DVD's from when i was younger, but i have one from when he first signed for United which has some Leeds clips on too and the start of his French International Career. So didn't see much point buying it :tongue:

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
Great player, shame he was such a f**king lunatic!

My favourite Cantona goal was actually pretty simple, may have been against City I think but basically he was played in the left channel and as the keeper launched himself at him Cantona toe poked it under his body. As a finisher I really admired it, so calm, reminded me of Romario.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
yeah :shades: put it under his body and jumped over him. We won that game 2-0, Eric scoring both goal's. But his crazy side is what made him class, if Rooney didn't have his temper he wouldn't be half the player he is, because it spurs him on to win, and nothing less than

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Red Bed said:
This thread is admiring a world class talent, so please shut your mouth and concentrate on how you're shit Arsenal team is gonna get UCL football next season, ok!? :rolleyes:
Your shit manure team got stuffed in the FIRST round of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Sore loser and Cantona is shite.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Kyle said:
**** off you ****ing bellend

well the TRUTH is hard to accept isn't it? you ***ing piece of manure

he was crap in europe. All the experts say so. HAHA dont bother replying i'm leaving this "false" thread. Just needed to put some perspective on the truth.

Later little girls.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
mojo78 said:
in 93/94 Cantona was scoring in Europe, it was not his fault defenders were leaking goals.

in 94/95 he was suspended for the first 4 games!! and we were only allowed to pick 3 out of Kanchelskis, Schmeichel, Giggs, Keane & Irwin, Hughes because of the only 3 foreigner rule.

in 95/96 Cantona came back from his ban in october and utd were already out of the uefa cup by this stage.

in 96/97 he played the full season, result ---> semi-finals.

as for France:

was it Cantona's fault that Ginola gave the ball away in the last minute for Bulgaria to score and they didn't go to the world cup?

as for 96 well, if Loko was better than Cantona I'm better than Ronaldinho :rolleyes: it's a shame France decided not pick him because of
the kung fu kick ..... but it was their loss.

so maybe if he had the stage, you can judge.
but it was not down to his footballing abilitys.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
its the experts view not mine so go talk to them. Go talk to Martin tyler.

He's shite on the world stage anyway.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
mojo78 said:

Cantona is class, pure class and no body can say otherwise. And referring to your jibe about being shit on the world stage, go **** yourself

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
mojo78 said:

He's shit because Martin Tyler said so? Ok
Come back when the majority say hes shit. Which they wont.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts