Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A further U 23-Talent is left Werder Bremen. Amaury Bischoff rejected a prolongation of a contract with the green-white and decided to look for a new challenge. " The decision is me not easily pleases. I felt in Bremen very much, very well and also many friends gefunden" here; , so the 21-Jährige, which stands according to media reports shortly before a change to arsenal London. " We would gladly have extended with Amaury. But it decided to look for a new challenge. We wish it all property and thank it for the past three Jahre" , of Werder explained managing director Klaus Dieter Fischer. Amaury Bischoff changed in the summer 2005 of Racing Strasbourg to the Weser. For the green-white completed the 21-Jährige in the past three play times of 62 plays and obtained thereby 6 gates. With the professionals Bischoff was used once. To 14.03.2007 one " Amo" with the UEFA Cup play against Celta Vigo for Diego exchanged.

hopefully me will be easily pleases with his foot.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
?? not confirmed on arsenal.com.. dont believe it until its on the clubs website..

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Arsenal do not confirm anything on the website.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bischoff will either be a new Flamini either an unknown quantity who develops well into a good squad player or will go the way of Guy Demel or Stefan Malz, unknown players who never developed once they arrived.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Signing doesn't really excite me considering he never broke into the Bremen team and I've never seen him play. It will be interesting to see how he plays.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Well let's wait and see because we know absolutely nothing about this guy, he could either be another unearthed gem or just a squad player. As long as he's consistent because we need that in our backups.

Ramsey is going to be given the Theo treatment for a while so don't expect him to immediately break into the squad unless he performs really well in pre-season.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
another wengeresque buy. No ones heard of him but then again no one had heard much of pascal "the thing" cygan. Let's hope.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hell it's a free signing with probably low wages. Why not?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
we have our own version of "The Hoff" now :howler:

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
has this really been confirmed? he's an u23 player for werder. he'll be sitting on bench with bert starting is my guess this season.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts