Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** borriello...he isnt half as good..and please...anyone can see this guy is potentialy our best center forward..(yes toni included..cos amauri can actualy dribble)

hes raping juve as we speak...

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Fair enough to say Amauri > borriello, but no way is he better than Toni... a player who in like the last 4 seasons has scored probably over 100 goals... Amauri has just about reached 10 a season and boy the way Italy play, they need a centre forward who will score.

Amauri is a very good player, but not Italian.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Afonso Alves looks a good player :)

Anyway he will not be a player for Italy I am sure.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
The knee-jerk reactions on XT are a source of constant hilarity...

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
The knee-jerk reactions on XT are a source of constant hilarity...
Indeed...

Good player, but hasnt had performances like this all season long, so he doesnt deserve to be overrated.

And tonight he showed Brazil should call him up (can be the sub to Luis Fabiano), not Italy.

And please, criticise DP for all you like and say he doesnt deserve NT, but I cant bear hearing saying Rocchi is better then DP :googly:

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Papa Waigo has raped Juventus too. :notlist:

After tonight goals I hope Donadoni calls up Del Piero, he will show the clown he is, Italy will suck but at least I won't hear any more "Donadoni should call Del Piero" every time and everywhere. :groan:
If he carries on the way he is going the media will put pressure on him to take Del Piero purely because he is a media darling. Dont get me wrong DP is doing amazing this season but ive seen enough of DP in the NT to know we aint going to miss him..lets give someone else a chance... *cough* Cassano *cough*

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
You are admitting he has been very good this season (just a couple of goals behind the top scoring duo, not to mention our creative force), or amazing as in your words, but you still said couple of posts above that Rocchi is better? :googly: How amazing is he if he is better then someone who is amazing? :pp

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
You are admitting he has been very good this season (just a couple of goals behind the top scoring duo, not to mention our creative force), or amazing as in your words, but you still said couple of posts above that Rocchi is better? :googly: How amazing is he if he is better then someone who is amazing? :pp
I said I would pick Rocchi over DP, not that he is better ;)

DP has been amazing this season but imo he should stick to Juve as he aint NT material anymore (Rocchi neither but I would pick him over DP purely because I believe DP has had his time and chances with the NT and hasnt produced)

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i would not take delpiero nor would i take cassano over amauri.

get Amauri....he is a must. Very athletic, technical and decisive!

In my view Amauri - Toni would make a fantastic duo.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
sorry for the double post , but i want to add this

Aamuri is a player that can walk into any clubs starting 11.

That includes barca, manutd and also arsenal.

I strongly believe that if Brazil were to get him, he would surely become their main forward and that means putting aside the likes of Pato, Luis Fabiano, Adriano (as if he is there now), and yes....im saying it now....Robinho.
It is obvious tha Pato will be the future for Brazil but as it stands, and probably for the next 2 years Amauri is a more importnat player.

I have been watching him for two years, and he has been just phenomenal.

Italy should do everything in its powers to take him!

1 - 20 of 232 Posts