Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the new Portugal jersey(Yeah I know a bit late was suppose to come the day after the Poland game)

ANYWAY-I was trying to put it on and it took me an hour to put it on. Because I got the one with the inner layer crap- And when I pushed right through the layer would come out through the neck so id have to do the process of putting it back in. Then I try putting one hand gripping one sleeve and then put my other hand in and it felt tight because it sort of expands rather than just have room there.

Try doing this for 30 minutes thinking the inner layer is a hood of some sort:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
think you're not the only one with that problem - have you seen pauleta taking off his shirt after the poland game? :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
I just got the new Portugal jersey(Yeah I know a bit late was suppose to come the day after the Poland game)

ANYWAY-I was trying to put it on and it took me an hour to put it on. Because I got the one with the inner layer crap- And when I pushed right through the layer would come out through the neck so id have to do the process of putting it back in. Then I try putting one hand gripping one sleeve and then put my other hand in and it felt tight because it sort of expands rather than just have room there.

Try doing this for 30 minutes thinking the inner layer is a hood of some sort:D
You'll get used to it :)
Though I gotta admit it is a pain in the arse putting it on , just wait till after you wash it & hang it out to dry :rolleyes: !!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its the Authentic type. I ordered a replica one off Ebay too though.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Well I'll be gettin one in August, since my mom and sis are going to Portugal, I'll ask them to get one there.

Its either going to be a Maroon/White - 1. Figo 2. Rui Costa 3. Pauleta 4. Nuno Gomes 5. Conceicao 6. Anyone else if they don't have any of those.

·
Registered
549 Posts
well i have the replica, but i know what your talking about, every guy(even some of the teams with adidas jerseys) has trouble ripping off their shirt when they celebrate. you can see them getting tangled in with the inner layer. its pretty funny

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant wait to see the jerseys for Euro 2004. The ones we have now-to me- actually look good but I'd like to see something with more use of green. I'd also like to see the insignia(see avatar of mine) to be in the center.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah it's kinda hard to put on, but as others have said it takes a bit but you'll get use to it , i got the nuno gomes jersey, it's pretty swet and took forever to find but with work it was possible and i love it. for the insigna to be in the center i dunno, i think it looks fine where it is , for school we actually have to design a soccer jersey (computer graphics) so i'll be having fun i'm designing the new euro 2004 any ideas??????

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have an idea- CENTER CROSS CENTER CROSS!;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts