Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Al Zira - Valencia

The game was played in honor of Luis Suner (that's what my Spanish could make of it).

We won the game 4-2, continuing our very impressive winning run.

Vicente was captain.

UD Alzira 2: Lucas, Gimeno, Héctor Pilán, Amarilla, Machote, Christian, Cardona, Edu López, Alexandre (Romero, min. 47), Quintana (Alex Vaquero, min. 64) y Manuel (Madrigal, min. 70). También jugaron Sergio Sánchez, Jaime y Robles.

Valencia CF 4: Guaita (Hildebrand, min. 46), Ximo Navarro (Joaquín, min. 65), Maduro (Albelda, min. 72), Arturo (Alexis, min. 65), Baraja (Olcina, min. 72), Morientes (Michel, min. 72), Del Horno (Jaume, min. 56), Vicente (Angulo, min. 72), Pablo Hernández, Moretti (Helguera, min. 56) y Viana.

Goles: 1-0 Min. 10 Edu López 1-1 Min. 34 Baraja 2-1 Min. 44 Manuel 2-2 Min. 70 2-3 Min. 78 Angulo 2-4 Min. 82 Hugo Viana

Árbitro: Mateo Valero (C. valenciano)

Incidencias: Amistoso (Memorial Luis Suñer Picó). Estadio Luis Suñer Picó. 2.000 espectadores.
For those who didn't see the game, there are some pics on the valencia site which I can't be bothered pasting on the site.

There was some controversy in the game, Joaquin dribbled 10 of the opposition teams players and scored only to have goal cancelled for an alleged offside position...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Al Zira... lol, well, the name of the town obviously have a muslim background (like Alacant, Al-Aquant or Medina Laquant), but I gotta admit this was funny. :D

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
We won the game 4-2, continuing our very impressive winning run.
Fantastic. This is obviously what the team has been preparing for all season.

Vicente was captain.
I bet he got injured putting the armband on.

For those who didn't see the game
I can't believe we missed the game of the season. This must've been more important than Rosenborg even!

there are some pics on the valencia site
That site is still running? :googly:

There was some controversy in the game, Joaquin dribbled 10 of the opposition teams players and scored only to have goal cancelled for an alleged offside position...
Yes, you finally have proof that there is refereeing conspiracy against us :D

but I gotta admit this was funny
Still not as funny as "¡Ole!" (sometimes spelled "olé" ) being derived from wa'llah! (I swear) :D

Ojalá, coming from inch'allah (God willing) makes much more sense though :pp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_influence_on_the_Spanish_language

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joaquin scored the 2nd goal, there was an error on the site.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Only Viana and Pablo played the whole match. I think Unai is really looking into the possibility of Viana playing the Silva role. Maybe next week we will see a 4-2-3-1 with Viana as AMC.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
nop we wont, he is just giving the fringe players some minutes...Angulo is the undisputed Silva replacement for Unai... :S

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
actually, officially we are the best team in europe right now, no other team in europe has the same points to us, also we have played less games then other leagues, i read it somewhere, but i cant remember where? it said we are the best team in europe right now, and villareal are second best, so everyone can suck Valencian Community ****!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts