Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sha la la la la la la la sha la la la lala la la sha lala la la la la la we're gonna send the scummers down!!!!!

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I'm just glad that Southampton beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup :D

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Eddie said:
I'm just glad that Southampton beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup :D
well done hold on to that, i wish we were tonked by man u in the quarters instead

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
and redknapp isnt a backstabber?

"i'm fully behind billy and i'm not interested in taking the job here if he goes. We're old mates and stick together" - Redknob a week before stabbing his best friend in the back and taking the hammers job, Billy Bonds hasnt spoken to him since

"i'm not going down the road, never" - Harry Redknapp a fortnight before taking the scummers job

·
Registered
604 Posts
glad their relegated

always buying crap players from sweden and playing mediocre players over more talented ones

eg

telfer :sleepy: instead of fernades

and dodd etc

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
The only dowside of them going down is that its one less seaside away day journey, instead we go to Wigan! Woo hoo!!!! hmmmm.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
The only dowside of them going down is that its one less seaside away day journey, instead we go to Wigan! Woo hoo!!!! hmmmm.
and that louise redknapp won't be in the crowd

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
At least you have the opportunity to take something like 8000 away fans too Wigan, unless they change it of course.

·
Banned
106 Posts
You know it can't be easy being a Saints fan these days not only does their ex Pompey manager complain of the useless players in his squad, but the ones that are any good are ex Pompey, plus of course last seasons relegation which Pompey went a long way in determining, then theres always Rupert Lowes saviour sir Clive Woodward fresh back from a hiding down under i think Hero to Zero was a quote in one of the broadsheets, plus of course Jamie Redknapps retirement and the annoyance of Pompey signing such quality as Robert.

Not to mention the hammering Pompey dished out to the Scummers the last time we met.
I have it on good authority that Harry regrets the day he ever agreed to manage Southampton.
No its not a good time to be a saints fan, its not a good time at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts