Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, what do you think is going to go on in this game. i think sporting will do well , winning about 3-1 remember early in the season they beat us 1-0 that really did suck. So we would be getting sweet revenge in this match.

Jardel will be scoring two goals and quaresma will be scoring a wonder goal. don't miss this match !!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
ah PK man is out!!!

Jardel wont be scoring any PK's today against Alverca he is hurt and wont play:cry::rolleyes: :D

I predict a 1-0 win for Alverca or a 1-1 tie;)


Oh you still have Oscar winning Pinto so i guess he can do like 3 dives in the box and you can win again?:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
If Sporting loses expect them to blame the referree for not awarding JVP a PK! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
Sporting has never won at Alverca. That fact couple with Jardel's questionable status gives the 3 other Title Contenders (Benfica, Boavista, and Uniao Leiria) a chance to pick up points on us.

Hopefully, Yannick will be off his game a little today and we could put 2 or more goals, though I will be satisfied with a 1-0 win.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
I hope Yannick ha sthe game of his life like how he does when Alverca play Porto who right now look great winning 1-0 against Maritimo.

Viva a FCPorto..:strong:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
Oporto said:
I hope Yannick ha sthe game of his life like how he does when Alverca play Porto who right now look great winning 1-0 against Maritimo.

Viva a FCPorto..:strong:
Look great? Yeah, that was a "great" own goal gift you guys just received. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
GOLOoooooooooo

No we look great because we are up 2-0 at halftime and it could have been 3-0 if Pavlin in his long awaited return did not hit the post and miss on the PK:depress: but we are dominating and looking great.

Also Helder Postiga goal was amaizing can you say WC2002;)

viva a FCP!!

Capucho is back........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Dae if your listening...........

This is my point exactly. THis is a Sporting-Alverca thread!!!!

I don't give a rats ass about Porto and how their doing in there game!!!!

If I wanted to know, I would go to the Fc porto forums!!

I wanna hear about things that involve SCP!!!

This is [email protected] bullSh!t!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
we are back!!!

Someone will be knocking soon at your door.....


2-1 final should have been 4-1(jorge andrade late goal was pure legal and not offside:mad: but it happens all the time to fcp we just have to move on).

Viva a Mourinho and happy Birthday;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
mj

Yannick aint enough as SCP are winning 1-0 at halftime on a goal by Jardel:yuck: whats incredible it was not a penalty kick folks.:eekani::eekanai:

Let's go Alverca i will be happy with a tie but a SCP loss will be better.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
it happend f;cking again!!!

Alverca robbed by Oscar winner Joao Pinto and the PK Jardel scored the penalty poor Alverca being robbed,refs love:heart: Lisbon clubs.......


Oh my GOD how bizzar the one and only fake king of dives has done it again JVP:yuck: how can people respect this punk.......

I feel sorry for Peixe having to look at pinto and also being booked but i feel more sorry for Alverca who had their advantage taken away by the PK as they were losing 2-1 and pressing SCP only to be robbed by the ref who awards sporting with a penalty shot witch they score to kill the game 3-1.

Who respects JVP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Re: it happend f;cking again!!!

Oporto said:
Alverca robbed by Oscar winner Joao Pinto and the PK Jardel scored the penalty poor Alverca being robbed,refs love:heart: Lisbon clubs.......


Oh my GOD how bizzar the one and only fake king of dives has done it again JVP:yuck: how can people respect this punk.......

I feel sorry for Peixe having to look at pinto and also being booked but i feel more sorry for Alverca who had their advantage taken away by the PK as they were losing 2-1 and pressing SCP only to be robbed by the ref who awards sporting with a penalty shot witch they score to kill the game 3-1.

Who respects JVP?

JVP's dives are becoming more frequent than ever.
In the last couple of months, he did it against benqica, Porto and now Alverca.
He realized that he's good at fooling referres and he will continue to take advantage of it... :embarass: :embarass:
I see him as one of the best Portuguese players, but if he intents to do the same crap in the WC, he shouldn't even go... :fero:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
Re: Alverca vs SPORTING

crazy scp fan said:
hey, what do you think is going to go on in this game. i think sporting will do well , winning about 3-1

GOOD CALL... SENDING OVER 10 BUCKS ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Re: Re: it happend f;cking again!!!

divinum said:



JVP's dives are becoming more frequent than ever.
In the last couple of months, he did it against benqica, Porto and now Alverca.
He realized that he's good at fooling referres and he will continue to take advantage of it... :embarass: :embarass:
I see him as one of the best Portuguese players, but if he intents to do the same crap in the WC, he shouldn't even go... :fero:
JVP won't get away with this at the WC. Its only because the portuguese refs are so crap that it works.
 
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Top