Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as we all know our beloved Repka is out, and the pain is still with us, but that doesn't mean we will stop watching the WC! I just wanted to see who everybody will pullin for after our debacle. I will be pullin for Denmark. I've always liked the way they played ever since the 86 WC,and that great game against Uruguay they won 5-1. Also, one of my idols when I first started following nogomet was Preben Elkjaer Larsen.After Denmark, I would like to see Germany do well. After all they have always been there for us!. A final note: I would just like to thank our Vatreni for giving us many great and happy moments over the past 10 years, you will live in our hearts forever! NAPRID VATRENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Irska!

Only because I don't like anyone else.

That and the fact they are playing without Roy Keane. I hope they win the damn thing and Roy ol'boy regrets being a complete twat for the rest of his life.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Grba said:
I would just like to thank our Vatreni for giving us many great and happy moments over the past 10 years, you will live in our hearts forever! NAPRID VATRENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You nearly made me cry Grba!! :D

Well said.:proud:

As for other teams, there is only one....Germany!! I used to go for them all the time before Independance and I still do now. Plus they are underdogs now and nobody expects them to win.;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ye i agree i wil be going for germany as well its always ben that way when croatia either was not there or eliminated. However i would also like to se our catholic bros the irish do well and have say an african and asian team make a few upsets lets say a senegal or japan, i wana se italy and england out :) and its interesting to see if Spain wil finaly live up to its ability.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I dunno, maybe Spain. I did always like Italy though :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hope Italia win the WC02 so i least the record books will show they did in fact suffer one defeat to CROATIA 2-1....that makes us runners up eh?

;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
CROCOYOTE said:
Hope Italia win the WC02 so i least the record books will show they did in fact suffer one defeat to CROATIA 2-1....that makes us runners up eh?

;)
jebote, are you for real??? can you imagine those tryhard zabari celebrating down in Norton Street if Italy were to win it? i reckon i'd eat myself alive. The quicker they are eliminated the better, i'll be down there on Tuesday night barracking for Korea.

Crocoyote...the record books will always show Croatia 2 Italy 1 :D :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Placebo, I agree 100%!!!! I just couldn't imagine all those Italians celebrating in the streets of New York, and countless cities all over the planet! Naprid Koreja!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys, looks like I'll be pulling for Germany the rest of the way. England 2- Denmark 0 27 min.:( :( :(

·
Banned
22,345 Posts
Oluja's picks

The sooner the italians are eliminated the better :D

And my fav now is Brasil. After all, they are the "Croatia of South America"...;) :D

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Grba...I can only imagine how ugly it would get here with the Italiani if they win.....I can picture it now, guys in their "wife beaters" (the strapped undershirts that look like basketball jersey's...everybodies father here wears them in the summer), about 50 gold chains hanging from their necks (one of them has to be on either a cross, jesus, or the Virgin Mary), slicked back hair, shorts, shoes with no socks, driving in their Ford Mustang, with this huge Italian flag sticking out of the Sun Roof, or some fool sticking out of the sun roof with the flag....scream, "Hey YO! Italia won! We da best in the Wurld..." yet they couldn't name a player of if asked they would say, "Yeah, Bagio, he's da man..." A night mare I tell ya, a nightmare....Brooklyn would be a zoo....:D

Oluja..."the Croatians of South America" :D Good one....

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
heh :)

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
haha JureM so Mustangs are still the rage with the Italians in New York over here in Toronto its switched to imports mostly Japanese Honda's :D and yeah the same goes for most of them here being ignorant as to who is actually on thier team. Although actually having Baggio this time would only help them i think cuz Totti seems to be breaking under the huge pressure only Del Piero can save them now oh well good luck to them they do throw some crazy post world cup parties gotta admit

GERMANY(DEAUTCHLAND) ALL DA WAY!!!!!!!!!! hope the svabe win it for a record tieing fourth time i want a Euro country winning it this year cuz France in 98 really wasnt a Euro team if ya know what i mean
my other alternate team Argentina fell out ;)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Mustangs....they are also into 4x4's too...the Cadillac Escalande...the Dodge Durango.....and the Lincoln Expedition....they also like their little Honda's so that they can put that loud exhaust on it....:D

They are a funny bunch....

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hate to stereotype people, but Jure you are so right with your comments! God help us all if Italy win it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts