Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am portuguese but I am a huge fan of romanian football. I always hope that Porto go out and pick up Romanian Talent but all we have gotten is Nica Panduru. Tell me there is a player playing now in Dynamo Bucharesti......Marius Niculae......is he good?bad?average?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
David Bucur know more than me about him, but from what he's told me... He is very good. He is a good dribbler, great header and super feet. One to watch out for in the future.

Two months ago, when he was supposed to go to Lecce, Tutto Dellosport reported that he is the only young Romanian player that can rise to Mutu's skill level.

By the way, is Panduru still playing with you guys?? I haven't seen him in the Champs League if he is!

Also, good luck to your very talented country Portugal. We will be facing off again at Euro2000!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Ehh, may be Mutu and Niculae would reach the level of Ilie, which would be great. Anyway, Mutu said he is up to consider a possible transfer to Ajax. That's nice cauz there he'd play football, and it would be along Nikos Mahlas :) .

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yup, Ilie is my favorite Romanian foward!! I hope those two can reach his level.

Also, Mutu is supposedly good friends with Lobont and Chivu, so he would have a good time on and off the field at Ajax. Hehe, Mutu and Machlas (at his top form) will be deadly.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
the only problem is that you can never know who is great and who is not in romanian leagues....most of the matches are fixed and thats why romanian players are always avoided by top leagues, but they still end up in holland or spain..hehe

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Naw, only a few matches have been arranged in Romania this year. Don't exagerate. Plus, scouts are trained to tell talent, and that's why Mutu is on Inter and he is a good player when he plays. Not because the defense let him go through while he was in Romania.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we loaned out Panduru and Feher (Hungary) to another team in Portugal (Salgueiros). They have both scored a couple of goals this season. I don't think Panduru will ever crack the first team though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts