Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:yuck:

You guys got the best Turkish CAM in the league. I hope your retard coach makes good use of him. Fukkin asshole halil unal

He looks "genuinely" happy :howler:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
:howler:

If there is anymore bitter GSli's who have had nothing better to do than obsess over this transfer im just automatically deleting the posts. Please keep it on Alper and Alper only, none of this petty bullshit.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I'm just glad Selcuk Sahin wasn't involved in this deal, would have never heard the end of it from cenko. He doesn't look good in those colors man, fukk man this is depressing.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll get over it gravesends :D

Hopefully he plays first team and doesn't fade away like Sezer. :/

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I just got done fighting with the GS forum lets not start another war in here :D I'm spent for today. Good luck use him well, I'm out!

That picture looks so forced though. I wonder if aziz yildivim handed Alper a fukkin bullshit thing to read to the media as well.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I wonder how Aziz feels right now. Bet he's really happy right now, one move and his puppets are back to worshipping him. I guess they are just as obsessed with GS as he is. :wee:

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
:yuck:

You guys got the best Turkish CAM in the league. I hope your retard coach makes good use of him. Fukkin asshole halil unal

He looks "genuinely" happy :howler:
He'll cover for Kuyt on the right wing, don't you worry :righton:

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder how Aziz feels right now. Bet he's really happy right now, one move and his puppets are back to worshipping him. I guess they are just as obsessed with GS as he is. :wee:
To be fair I've noticed a lot more of the Antu crowd are starting to see through his bullshit each year. Hopefully a day comes when we force his arse out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well done on the transfer guys. If anyone is going to force out Selcuk ZZ Sahin, it's Alper.

I would of liked him at GS. But it wasn't to be

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
It'll be very interesting with Aykut still as a coach.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
End of the first half of the season I would say its a good transfer. But now I am not sure,even though we need the complete midfielder, such as Manny, I think that his addition won't hurt.

Hopefully we see him start every game. He is better than all of the current attacking mids. But we also need a good balance. I'm not sure if a trio of Alper, Salih and RM will be good enough. Not even sure if this 4-3-3 will cut it.

I would love to see us try to play the 4-2-2-2 again. I think we have the right players for that here.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Buy Manny and show you are slimy Jabba Hut-like mother****ers who can do whatever they want :m

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
To be honest I'm worried for Alper. If nerves get the better of him or he is out of form for few months Aykut can easily banish the kid forever.

Again the first few months will be crutial, we know how fickle Turkish fans can be. One stupid mistake early and they write you off forever.

Best of luck to Alper, it isn't going to be easy.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Hope he flourishes for the sake of the post-Avci NT at least.

This is the perfect transfer for Aykut Kocaman, he'll make the best use of him. I can see Fener switching to a 4-3-1-2 next season with Salih in the middle and Alper at left-back. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts