Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to turkish media alpay the turkish player in fenerbahce will join aston villa.do u know anything about it?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I read the same thing but nothing is official yet. But i think it is true and he was signed because of Ehiogu who might leave.

Natalya left and the transfers begin :D

Villa may also sign Juninho who know is very close to sign for Villa. Read it on my site ;) (I'm just making some publicity for it to get extra visitors :D)

·
Player
431 Posts
yes it's right..alpay ozalan will play for aston villa next season..and for 4 years..

ALWAYS BESIKTAS
http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alpay..

congratulations Villa on signing the best defender in Turkey..u have stolen our soldier men..:))
he is a really very tough defender..
he does anything to win..
u have a great deal I think where as we lost much power..
anyway, cheer for him, encourage him and wait for the result..
conratulations again..

ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR FENERBAHCE!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Its a funny thing in the Aston Villa forum who is supossed to be a majority of English fans now 0nly turkish fans rights about ALPAY. Are there any engelsmen out there?haha

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nik 23 go to your forum and leave us.u have no knowledge of football just earn our dislike by being a bastard

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sorry but did i tell you something bad? why did you call me a bastard ? explain and this is Aston VIlla forum and everyone can be here so if you dont like it hit the street and go away.:))

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes nik u did something bad u always do bad.u dont know how to discuss and u dont know football.u just try tu seduce all about turkey.u know u have been warned before.why dont u be nice and say something that makes sense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts