Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with Schumacher soon to retire, in a matter of years it'll be down to just these two... and Montoya.

So what do you guys think do the newkids have what it takes to make the rivalry? I know there's no bad blood between the two yet, but strictly competetive thinking, do you think it is another Prost/Senna era in the making?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not really! they are good they mite get close but i dont they are THAT good. Cant wait for next Kimi/Mon at McLaren!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think we're going back to the late 70s and the early 80s. If Schumacher retires there are at least 4 teams capable of winning. With Toyota and BAR heading in the right direction maybe even 6. It'll be a very exciting era then :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Krijn said:
I think we're going back to the late 70s and the early 80s. If Schumacher retires there are at least 4 teams capable of winning. With Toyota and BAR heading in the right direction maybe even 6. It'll be a very exciting era then :D
After Schumacher retires, Ferrari will be scored, it'll be more like 3 teams. Renault, Williams, and McLaren, and maybe not even McLaren the way this season is looking so far.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
After Schumacher retires, Ferrari will be scored, it'll be more like 3 teams. Renault, Williams, and McLaren, and maybe not even McLaren the way this season is looking so far.
Ferrari has the best logistics and infrastructure and can sign drivers of at least the same quality as the other teams. This results in the simple fact that there will be a little loss in performance, but they will still be fighting for the championship. In fact, their operating budget will increase because now they won't have to pay Michael's massive salary...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts