·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
lmao at O-NRG

Personally I don't think that the blog is really written by Xabi himself.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's a fake, someone who is a Xabi Alonso fanatic till the end! The english is alittle to fluent for a player whose only been here for 18 months :) and surprise, there aren't any grammar erros to my recollection...but all in all it's still a great blog space :D

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O-NRG - I sure do. :D

--o_O--> ouch! said:
I'm pretty sure it's a fake, someone who is a Xabi Alonso fanatic till the end! The english is alittle to fluent for a player whose only been here for 18 months :) and surprise, there aren't any grammar erros to my recollection...but all in all it's still a great blog space :D
He studied English at university I believe. ;)

·
Registered
747 Posts
:howler: :tongue: I don't know whether to believe you or not on this...:D...it's unlikely though, I haven't heard many footballers went to uni except Mutu, surprisingly he has a Law Degree... :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Er.. Alonso is taking Business degree right now. From all spanish his english is the best one . That's why he is the most settled player here.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Seriously, my lovely Xabi is pretty fluent in his english for a spanish. He has even gone on an exchange program in Ireland when he was studying. I'm not sure if he has already done his business degree, but I read in an interview that he was saying it was pretty hard at one point of time when he was doing his degree and playing football at the same time.

Give this smart guy some credit, please.

And if the blog is written by some fanatic, why am I not the one filling up the blog???? :D

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
--o_O--> ouch! said:
:howler: :tongue: I don't know whether to believe you or not on this...:D...it's unlikely though, I haven't heard many footballers went to uni except Mutu, surprisingly he has a Law Degree... :)
It was asked in an interview, he confirmed he is taking business and has also learned english in school. except for his accent his english is pretty good.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Alonso was already speaking English well before he came here, at Euro 2004 he was the player from the Spanish squad that did all the media interviews in English.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Wow...smart, playmaking maestro and good looking (according to the girls)... :tongue:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
--o_O--> ouch! said:
Wow...smart, playmaking maestro and good looking (according to the girls)... :tongue:

:tongue:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Don't you, in the words of I-forgot-who, just wanna bang-bang him? :D :horny:

Oops. Hehe...

·
Registered
747 Posts
I don't think you're the only girl :tongue: :D you didn't need to point that out, we alrady knew that :D :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts