Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that it could happen. A good trade IMO. Depends on how you look at Liverani of course. I think he can play together with Lamouchi in the central midfield. Both of them are good both offensively and defensively. I like this midfield a lot better than Lamouchi - Tacchinardi.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Source?

Take Liverani and run! A very decent player and Almeyda is finished with Parma anyway. I wouldn't mind him at all together with Lamouchi in central midfield. Even if it will lack a typical destroyer and ball winner.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew there was a problem. It was from sportal.it... :D The premium bullsh!t site of the world... :(

But that doesn't mean that it can't be true, right? Lazio are trying to rebuild their midfield with their former players. They are also interested in Conceicao and Veron. But they can't reach Nedved... Hmmm... Cragnotti is a moron. :D Oh, well. That's not our problem. We have our own morons to deal with. :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I don't mind trading a useless player for a useful. :)
I'm happy for everything we get from Almeyda.

Getting Liverani almost for free is a good deal. But I hardly think it's true.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
VERDI said:
Hmmm... Cragnotti is a moron.
There's some truth in that statement :D

Anyway, I think an Almeyda - Liverani swap would be a win-win situation. Almeyda is not very treasured by Parma and Liverani is having a hard time in Lazio. Almeyda would do good at Lazio so I wouldn't mind this deal to go through. Everyone would be happy.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Will you ever learn that picking up players Parma doesn't want will never work in your favor? :D We managed to throw Dino Baggio at you, hopefully we'll manage same thing with Almeyda.

To be fair, Almeyda is a very consistent player. One game he plays, then 5 games he is injured, again one game playing, other 5 games injured.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I thought that Almeyda was a Fehnerbache player now....

well...If he is going to Lazio in exchange for Liverani it would be a perfekt trade for Parma. Almedya is one of the worst player i have ever seen. He has lived on his reputation.

It`s time to sell him and bring in someone fresh and hungry player....I don`t know if Liverani is the right man but one thing is for sure. He can only do better than Almeyda in Parma...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Almeyda isn't a bad player, he may 'live' of his reputation, but he did have to build one also...
I think that he has been poor at Parma and hasn't wanted to play for us really, and the deal could be a good one. Myself, hasn't seen much of Liverani at Lazio but what I have seen he seems okay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts