Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well matias Almeyda will not be playing for Fenerbahce. I guess he really did not want to come to Turkey because he forced Parma to take a worse offer, so he could remain in Italy.

Inter got a bargain. They got Almeyda in a direct trade for Gresko. Imo Rapaic is better than Gresko, even if he is a bit older.

I guess Gilberto is our only option left.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, with Rapaic and Almeyda both, team morale would be pretty low, right?:D:tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Lorant is willing to give Rapaic a fair go, but he has publically stated that he is unhappy about his workrate during games and at training...

Theres going to be a good battle between Ortega, Revivo and Rapaic for 2 spots :D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And whenever Rapaic is the guy who has to sit on the bench, I guess we will hear some more transfer talk, right?

I figured he would leave after his fine WC performance, but somehow he wants to stay, in order to sit on the bench:confused:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But it's mixed news, isn't it?:D

You are both a Fener and Inter fan.

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Bad news for you, Rustu is staying :)

And we have 3 of Turkey's best young keepers too...Oguz, Recep and Volkan (U/21's GK)...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But Awat still seems like he will play in the Turkish league, most likely with Trabzonspor. He will need to play well, if not, he will be run out of town:eekani:

Then he can join Abdullah and Ogun here:D

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Good luck to him at Trabzon..They will be a good team next year..

If I get bored later, I might stay up until 3am and watch Trabzon take on Mustafa Denizli's old team Aachen :)
They've already beat one German outfit..I heard it was Werder Bremen, but I'm not sure :eek:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It should not be a difficult match for them. If they beat Bremen, this should be easier. Who is the goalie at the momment for Trabzonspor? Awat?:confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts