Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was unexpected .. I never thought that a player under Eriksson would go out and ventilate in public !!

Almeyda you show your feebleness with that interview, I never thought you´d sink to this level .. they are going to sell you anyway but instead of thanking the club for bringing you onto the scene you spit venom .. Good ridance !!

About the things Almeyda said: Different trainign and the fact that Lazio trains in one way and the national team in a different way ?!? How can he bring this up it´s soo stupid !!

Eriksson spends day in and day out with the squad a national team coach gets if lucky a week !! A club coach must make sure the team is strong for an entire season a national coach needs them for 90 mins !!!!

Almeyda has been injured alot and he has been careless alot and all this he doesn´t mention but the fact remains .. when he was mentally broken because of his injuries and the way Sensini dominated his position, Cragnotti Jr went to his house and told him things where going to be alright.

Almeyda never liked the rotationsystem even though Lazio showed more then any other team that it works ( ranked nr 1 still ).

Almeyda thank you for all the great moments and I hope to see you happy in your next club. I also hope that in a few years you´ll look back at your time with Lazio as one of the best moments in your life.

Forza Matias Almeyda !!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Is Almeyda still in negotiation with INTER..Last I heard is this meeting between Lazio and INTER is of this concern.But who inter would give up is still unknown..

Lippi has mentioned that v32 is happy and willing to stay at INTER..
Does anyone have any insight on this deal..??

·
Registered
330 Posts
If that statement is true,this is what I'd like to say:
Thankyou for what you have done for us,but
now get the **** out of here and try to
keep your mouth shut!!!!!
Players come and go,but LA S.S.LAZIO remains!
(well I hope most of the players stay though!)

REALE,CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Reale that´s the difference between you and me. If Cragnotti would sell Nesta, Veron and Salas for ex just because he needs to show he´s the bigger man then I´d be out of here like the wind.

Lazio is my club and I love it because of something I can not explain ( it wasn´t because of the titles or the security that´s for sure ) but if Cragnotti would start to domintate the club and constantly put himself before the players then I´d have a hard time in here.

Saying this I would respect and support the club if Cragnotti had to sell the players to keep Lazio going.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I read the artcile and it said Almeyda's relationship with Eriksson is 'strained'. Can anyone here tell me more about it? What is Almeyda complaining about anyways that makes him want to leave?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Reale
please don't siad anything SH*T about almeyda
i think lazio must keep their mouth SHUT
they beggining these things OKAYYY

i think almeyda have to say anything
ANYTHING

don't forgot guys that erikson is the BAD PERSOM here

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Yeah Svennis, I was surprised that Almeyda would say such a thing like that...

"40 minutes hard training, then it's gone" ?!!!
He is so underestimate Lazio training system, even just 40 minutes (according his statement), we could be champion, so what ?

Now, I don't feel regret selling him to Inter, let him play for 'better' team .....

Welcome Baronio .....

A

·
0 Posts
Reale, you are so right !

if Almeyda is not happy at Lazio then bye bye !!
We will find new players to take his place.

Jena, do you need to see him ? isn't it enough that he among other things criticize Eriksson for his trainings, when Lazio won 3 of 4 trophies this season.

Forza Lazio

J

·
0 Posts
I have to admit that I love Almeyda and I can't believe what he said.
He's a vital player in our squad and I think only Davids could replace him 100%

But a player who doesen't want to play for Lazio should go. If Almeyda doesen't want to play for us and we force him to play it means a 50% Almeyda for us.
If Almeyda wants to leave it's bye, bye for him.

Out with the old - Almeyda
In with the new - Baronio

Forza happy Lazio where players LIKE to play.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I can't believe he said that...
Anyway, thanks for what you've done to Lazio.
I'm pretty sure he can find much "better team" than Lazio

We've got Baronio to replace him, but don't forget we still have Super Simeone :)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Tanzi offers 45 billion for Almeyda

Parma chief Tanzi has offered Lazio 45 billion lire for Almeyda in a straight cash deal. His future is no longer tied to Crespo's.
(Corriere dello Sport)

now, we should try to get Fiore from Udinese :)

Forza Lazio

J

·
0 Posts
AngeloB, I wanted to say that I don't believe to everything I read. Well if is true, goodbye midfield warrior. But Fiore and Baronio can't replace him, they are playmakers, the right man is Simeone.

A

·
0 Posts
Friends , any way I think our former vital player Almeyda is already gone for us.
Yes , we seem to have completely lost him, and Jooso is right - if he doesn't want to play for us then he is already only 50% of former Almeyda.
As for my opinion Almeyda will be transferred to Parma any way (Lazindo: not to Inter, no way there :) ), and Crag seems to be completely sure of giving him together with Conceisao and Angel in the swapping deal for Hernan .

And still I think we'll be lucky for gettin' Crespo !

FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well,Almeyda declared that he prefers to moove to a team that is qualified for next year's CL,so Parma is not an option for him...but Cragnotti Jr.said that Inter hasnt made an offer yet so...who knows maybe he stays with us...

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
421 Posts
GUYS
u must know an important thing that almeyda
is not the bad person here ,look what erikson
did for him after tooking what he want

and eh want leave lazio CAUSE HE WANA PLAY

FORZA ALMEYDA

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
great players cant sit on the bench. the reason why no other team has the same problem is because we have the rotation system that almeyda doesnt like. almeyda is a player that must be first choice and he didnt get that in lazio. its sad to hear him say that he wants to leave because i wish he would stay forever, but things change and players move on. not many players do stay with one team for their whole career so dont be surpised if they leave after a year or 2.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts