1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
What an offer,I really believe that Tanzi cannot refuse
this.Earlier Crespo's agent presented this offer to Tanzi
and at the the end of their encounter,Tanzi said that there is a good possibility that this deal could go through!!
I really BELIEVE it will!!!!!Why? Well he get's Almeyda(a great player) plus 60 Miliardi in which he can spend on
a good striker,and let's not forget he alreay bought Mboma!

SALAS+LOPEZ+CRESPO..........what can I say!!!!!!

REALE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

·
International
6,519 Posts
where exactly did u hear that Reale ??

J

·
0 Posts
I have heard this too. Before I heard Almeyda+Salas but Cragnotti has said that Salas will remain. I think that Tanzi will accept (he has asked a week to think about it) also because Crespo doesn't want to remain in Parma.

·
Registered
315 Posts
This is true but now Cragnotti has presented Inter with another offer, Baronio + Salas for Vieri, Moratti likes this offer but has to see if Lippi accepts it, the main problem is Salas and the fact that he's a non eu citizen.

I find this offer a little hard to believe since Cragnotti said that Salas deserves to stay with Lazio just yesterday.

I like the Crespo offer a lot better, and Mr. Piggy(Ancelotti) better mind his own business!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
It would be nicer if we had Crespo in Lazio instead of Salas. Salas is good but we need better attackers in starting eleven. I dont want Salas to leave lazio but sit on the bench and be substituted in 70 minute :D

H

·
0 Posts
hmmm If crespo go to lazio that mean Salas is gone !!!!
salas is not a player that you put in bench!!!

And Lazio may be sell a players to cover the cost!!!

and also Lazio bid for figo!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts