• Örgryte IS

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Orange reminded me of it on the DIF thread, I'll spice up the pre-season gossip a bit :D

Who do you think will win it this year?
Who'll be king of the hill? :strong:
Rooster of the chicken farm? :D
Lion of the jungle? :rolleyes:
The whipped cream on the cake? :party:
Lord of the ring? :scared:
Tailor on the table? :wth:
The Usama bin Laden of the terrorists? :veiled:
Castrat singer of the opera? :eek:

Sorry, I'm tired, if anyone is offended by what's been written so far, sue me! :scream: :D

Plz pick a team you think you'll find on the poll, BUT if you don't put in a comment I'll get medievil on yo @ss :fero::mad::devil:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went a bit with brain, and a bit with heart :)
Yes, I picked DIF. And I think they have a serious chance of winning, IF:

:hopefull: We don't take winning against smaller teams for granted.
:hopefull: Find a striker, or that Wallinder will start finishing his chances IN the goal.
:hopefull: That Terror-Tommy wont show up on his parole :D

Oki, seriously now :lazy:
AIK are the favourites. Why? Cuz they have the best squad. As simple as that. Then you might wonder why they didn't win last season since they had sucha great squad. Simple answer again, since they didn't get much time to play together. That will also explain the terrible opening of the season, and the master piece of a finishing of it :star:
I also think IFK Göteborg, although missing Mild, will challenge AIK together with DIF for the title.
Helsingborg, Hammarby, HBK and Elfsborg wont be as strong as last season. Mainly cuz of status player losses like Selakovic for HBK, Berglund and Svensson for EIF.
Although MFF lost Ibrahimovic I think they'll do very good, perhaps even better what most people think after seeing them last year.
In the bottom, the newcomers Landskrona and Kalmar will fight for survival, and Örebro and Örgryte will be the middle table teams as usual, with Norrköping right behind them...as usual.

So in big terms, not much changes, but in the top. I look forward to this season, I think it will be juz as dramatic as the last one, and with some great clashes to :drool: over as well :excited:

And for the main dish this year, the WC, and for the dessert, finishing of Allsvenskan this in the fall :)
Perhaps there wont be a autumn depression this year after all :happy::excited::happy:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I just have one thing to say: WATCH out FOR DJURGÅRDEN!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
3 persons who believe in AIK but haven't posted a comment. What will you do about that, Cracker? :excited:

I voted for MFF, :googly:... I suppose I've started to believe on them again :)
We just need a new goalkeeper now, and everything will go smoothly when the season starts :hopefull:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, no wonder they don't dare to comment, they voted on AIK :fero:
Kidding :D
C'mon you guys, plz comment on your choice, I wont eat you up, although I am kinda hungry...:lick::drool::lick:

It's lunch time folks!!! :scream::excited::party:
Time for some mexican enchiladas :drool:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, since I don't know much about your league, I voted for the team I like the best, and that is Malmö :). I don't know why I like them the best, maybe because of the fresh colours, and their glorious past :strong: :D....but I don't think I can mention one single player beyond the few Danes playing there....:eek:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is it with danes and their affection for MFF :wth:
Most be that damn bridge :groan:

:D

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Well I don't want it to seem like I don't care, so I will say now that I voted for AIK....but I will try to argue for it later...not really sure what to say now :D

But they seem to have a really good squad, and I feel like it is their time now.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I picked AIK. They have a really strong squad and finished third last year despite being really weak in the spring. In the fall they were the best team in Allsvenskan. I also think that if Svante Samuelsson is as good as the Norwegians on this board say he is, he is exactly what AIK needs. Remember also that Teddy Lucic missed quite a few games last season. He is one of the best central defenders in the league.

I think the main challenger is Helsingborg. Their squad is almost as strong as AIK's and I think Cratz will do much better than Bergstrand did.

I think a lot of Djurgården supporters are in for a nasty surprise. I really don't think they will win. (Although that may just be wishful thinking...) The defense is shaky and the strikers aren't impressive. Yes, the midfield is good, but Rehn isn't getting any younger and Källström is good, but he's not that good. Also, I think the other teams will learn how to counter their passing game. Just look at how Norrköping played...

For Hammarby the first goal is always to stay clear of relegation. :) I would actually be quite satisfied with a place on the upper half of the table. Top 5 would make me very happy...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Cracker said:
What is it with danes and their affection for MFF :wth:
Most be that damn bridge :groan:
:D
Hey, that's the first dane who likes mff, don't scare him away :D;)
You made the reght choice, Dboy. MFF are the best :star:

btw, Cracker, I know that you "stockholmare" are envious of Öresundsbron. Just admit it, Malmö is the better city :tongue:;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
HAHA, easy now guys, it's not like I'm a fan :eek:. But I mean, they had Zlatan, a cool jersey, the colour is anyway, and....well, they have alot of Danes in the team :D.

But I don't know nothing about Allsvenskan, because I can't follow it from here....

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Solehri said:

btw, Cracker, I know that you "stockholmare" are envious of Öresundsbron. Just admit it, Malmö is the better city :tongue:;)
Nah, what would we need a stupid bridge for? :stuckup:
Although I've never been to Malmö, I think Stockholm has more to offer :tongue:

·
Registered
574 Posts
DBOY said:
HAHA, easy now guys, it's not like I'm a fan :eek:. But I mean, they had Zlatan, a cool jersey, the colour is anyway, and....well, they have alot of Danes in the team :D.

But I don't know nothing about Allsvenskan, because I can't follow it from here....
Snacka om timing, they've just changed the colours on their jersey :D. At least the away-jersey.
I haven't seen it yet, but someone said it was exactly like the one they had when MFF was founded :wth:

Hey, I just mentioned Öresundsbron. Don't you use it to follow MFF? ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope that Djurgården will take home the whole Allsvenskan:D... but I dont think they will make it in the end...:( :rolleyes:... maybe a 4th or 5th place...:depress:

I'll say that Aik, Ifk göteborg, Elfsborg, Sundsvall(!) & Djurgården are the top five teams. :yawn: :crazy: :smileani:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Solehri said:

Hey, I just mentioned Öresundsbron. Don't you use it to follow MFF? ;)
I think DBoy uses it to a BIT more important stuff than watching MFF :tongue:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Belive it or not...my vote went to. . . . .

<--------------

Btw, congratulations to the new forums, just wished I would have more time to read and comment on the topics:(

Hi Buddy:)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, buddy, long time no see, you're missing out on the party :party:

·
6,645 Posts
1. Hif
2. Mff
3. bahh....resten....
-