Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, today has been a very busy day in Madrid. For you who won't to know, in Spain, the election is favoured in Perez's favour. He is said to win and sighn luis figo for 30,000,000 cdn. This will break the spanish transfer record by beating denilson's move to real betis.

The sneaky part about this transfer is, one, perez is loaded and is willing to spend. But, on the other side, barca has said to buy Riquelme from Boca if rivaldo or figo move. But, there is a report that Perez loves Riquelme and will by his contract and get his talents after the toyota cup.

There has been no word on if Zidane will sign from reports in Spain. But, according to Perez, the transfer will be made apparent when the rumors get heavier. It will sord of be like the Seedorf move when he only had to sign to be a memeber of inter

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
SPANISH ONCE,SPANISH 2 DEATH!!!
FU(K BARCA, FU(K ATLETICO, HALA MADRID!!!!

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
I'd rather see Riquelme than Figo at Real.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'd rather have Zidane than either of them. That is, if we have to choose. Maybe if Zidane comes we'll keep Anelka.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'd rather have Riquelme/Saviola or even Aimar(I don't even know him though). Yep, all Arges...but they will be cheaper, and still quality.

Anyway, SPANIARD, if you can ask all our Qs, so how about the money part? Where can we get all the $ to buy Figo and ZZ? from Perez's own pocket??? Remember, we are not some Italian teams!

P

·
0 Posts
I'm thinking that this guy might pay out of his pocket, but I'd rather hear him say that if elected he'll pay out the debt first. Off-field crap like that plays heavy on a team's performance. Look at Atletico after what happened to Gil.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Real player, you seem to be forgetting, Argentinians means non EU's and we can't afford that. My choice would be right now to get Zinedine Zidane and keep Anelka. It's the best possible solution, like I've always said- we need a playmaker and that's been the no 1 priority for me. Figo is awesome of course, but I believe we really have back-up in Macca and Geremi for this guy. He is not someone irreplacable. ZiZou on the other hand would be the only playmaker in the team. At the moment we don't have one:mad: So if I were to choose I'd buy ZiZou first, then Figo and then Riquelme(mainly because he is not EU:mad: )

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Real Player, I agree with you to pay off the debts first, then look at the transfers. But, we are not amazingly down on bills. At the first leg of the man u game, we had $10 million to transfer players.But, were $150 million in debt. We got $60 million for winning the CL, $2 million for Karembeau and $1 mill. for selling 3 subs on our B team.

We are'nt amazingly behind, but there is need for some improvement. I will still love this club no matter what. Remember what our hools, or fanatics what ever you want to call them say at our games: WIN,LOSE,DRAW, YOU ARE STILL REAL MADRID AND WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!

- - - - - - - - - -
SPANISH ONCE,SPANISH 2 DEATH!!! VIVA!!!
FU(K BARCA, FU(K ATLETICO, HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The debt thing is just such a boring topic, mainly because we really have no idea what the truth is:mad: I dunno, but maybe it would be just better to tell everyone the truth, unless the truth is even bigger than they say? And that's what worries me. If we had 100 mln of debts, I'm sure Sanz would admit, that isn't all that big a tragedy for such a team as Real - but since he's lying and everyone say something else, it has to be bigger right?:mad:

P

·
0 Posts
All those years of bad business deals and bad finance handling are coming back to haunt us big time :(

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Be optimistic, Pablo:)....Perez may not be the new president, or if he is, he may lie us about the Figo thing...or finally some Italian clubs get ahead of us....

and Labas, I didn't forget that they are non-Euro, but a player with their quality, IMO it worths! dunno...maybe I have bias on Southern America players...let's get at least one of them!

P

·
0 Posts
I too like South American players, but to tell you the truth, I'd rather Real (and other teams for that matter) spend more on Spanish youth (which obviously will help la Seleccion) than on more and more foreign players (or older rich stars). I've said before that I think acquisitions are an investment and you shouldn't bank a lot of money for a quick return.

I think it's funny how now in La Liga, foreigner only means non-European. :) I wonder if anyone else agrees with me on this.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Actually I think Real has a quite good B team...and all the young talents just need one thing: CHANCE!!!....So, does it mean no more big stars:D?

And about the non-Euro thing...hmmmm....follow this logic...some guys as Anelka is own-man:D....no, no, no, I'd rather say Redondo is our real Real-man!(though he's a non-Euro and foreigner)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Well, Redondo has came up and then i must get involved! :)

He is a foreigner, Argentinia (you didnt know that! ;)) but he NOT Non-eu since he has a Spanish passport after all those years in Real and Tenerife.

BTW, does anyone remember when he cut his long hair? It was a chock to me but now I like it, have it the same way :D

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Of course Redondo is EU! Who said he wasn't R&B!? And guys have you noticed that R&B has only Real Madrid written in his favorite team column. He's now become a Madritista by heart like all of us:D Good choice!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts