Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
United fans

This is a season that can make us or break us. We cannot allow Liverpool, or Arsenal to make up further ground on us. I still believe we are the team everyone aspires to beat, and we may not be champions but we are the ones that will be most feared.

We must regain our rightfull premiership crown and do all we can to win the Champs League, because as you well know the final is at Old Trafford. Fergie would have loved to have won it at Hamdon, but Im sure he would prefer to win it at home at Old Trafford.

Come on boys, make this season one to remember and bring back the trophies to Manchester.

PS: Forget Nesta, Cannavaro and the rest of those clowns, all we need is Rio and we will be sorted!!!!!!!!!

Di'Raggio

(Italian, but born and bred in Manchester!)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
You are right; this season is may be the most important season for Man U in many years. Hopefully, we will buy two good defenders and maybe another good striker and win both the champions league and the EPL trophy. Cant wait for the season to get started!!! Go Man U :D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I do agree with you that we are still very much the team to beat. We are remember the team everyone loves to hate :)

I feel Rio woud be a better buy for us than Nesta. Inter want £35mil for Nesta which is too much. I reckon Leeds PLC board would accept £30mil as long as an Italian club didn't go offer £35mil for him.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
The players will certainly be up for it this time round.

I'll be massivly disappointed if we get to see some of the lacklustre performances that were evident this season.

A couple of new signings and we'll be ready to challeng Arsenal for the crown.:fero:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
since when did nesta play for inter russell?;) :D

i think that we have a lot of critics to answer this season, and we can do that by teaching scouers a lesson! we should look for success in every area this season (except the worthless cup!) and it would be great to win the european cup in front of the old trafford faithful who have been outstanding this season, especially considering our performances.

rio would make an excellent addition and it's rumoured that peter kenyon will be making a bid in the region of £35million in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
775 Posts
WE WILL KICK THEM!!

This Time No One will Take it FROM US

1 - 8 of 8 Posts