Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to congratulate (as much as I can't stand the player) Avi Nimni for reaching the top 10 all time league scorers with his 136rd league goal. Nimni is tied with another Maccabi Tel Aviv great scorer Sheya Glazer.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Congrats for Nimni, can we have a full list though? :D Just curious, though i know it is led by Oded Machnes.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Congrats for Avi for his mark! :)

but what im really impress at is Alon Mizrahis mark!!!!!!!!! 175 goals!!!! And how many years did he play, less than 7!!!!

And all you denier in this Forum can just go "SUCK IT!!"

YOu see Mizrahi in full form in Denmark! :)

First its copenhagen for Mizrahi then its the E.P.L, perhaps Middleborough need a lad like this :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alon Mizrahi, my friend, has about 10 years of play in the first league. No one underestimates what he's done, but we're talking about the present, not the past.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Sure, but he's still active player :)

and he is a great goal scorer, something people here (especailly you) understimates from a fanstic player like Mizrahi! :D

His truly the king of all morccans! :cool:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only problem is that he is not active in Ligat Al, therefore any goals he scores in Kfar Saba do not add to the tally.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
But who cares?

He is in the mist of leading Kvar Saba to a promotion and perhaps a good position (4th or 5th) in the Liga Ahal... :D next season, i expect alot from this Lad and i hope he will shine for Kvar Saba as well as Israel and then maybe a nice loan to the French or German leauges :p

Even a 2nd division would be nice...

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A 2nd division would be Nice, hahaha...

Mizrahi is not leading Kfar Saba, Kfar Saba has already been on the rise before Mizrahi.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
But you can't agree that Mizrahi spiced things up!

Its identicly like the Man. City scenario...they have the team, they have the package and there in the mid table and going up! They bring in Ali guy and he does well and he does so well that they keep him and then comes Berkovic and its just PANAMA for Man City and all of a sudden they are in 1st place! :D

Its not how he gave confidence..its about how he will do in the next season when he has a real important duty!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just remember what you said about Mizrahi and 2nd division in Europe, and I would suggest you to remember what happened last time went Mizrahi actually went to a 2nd division team in Europe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts