Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All tickets for the Bulgaria-Sweden game were sold out in two days, incredible indeed. Did you guys manage to get tickets?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I hope I will get nine tickets tomorrow. Otherwise, if sb is interested, I know a guys from Sofia who told me today that he could probably provide tickets for sector G, although a bit expensive.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Г sector:) Like... raven :p

I'll be there with few guys from another football forum, in bulgarian:)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tarbuh said:
I know a guys from Sofia who told me today that he could probably provide tickets for sector G, although a bit expensive.
heheh, you know how much I love the black market :tongue:
don't tell me it's the travel expenses that make the tickets so costly :stress: ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I also managed to get some of the precious "papers". Varna is coming in Sofia!! Expect us! :thumbsup: I'm in sektor V. Nearly sektor G of course :tongue:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, the ticket is not a problem actually, I was supposed to go with Tarbuh and co but I gave up the idea :depress:

·
Registered
263 Posts
M-Jay said:
I also managed to get some of the precious "papers". Varna is coming in Sofia!! Expect us! :thumbsup: I'm in sektor V. Nearly sektor G of course :tongue:
Which block? I'm also in V, block 33, that's the one closest to G :tongue: For NT games it's better to be in A or V, in the center, but otherwise G is the place :tongue:

·
Registered
263 Posts
luba said:
no, the ticket is not a problem actually, I was supposed to go with Tarbuh and co but I gave up the idea :depress:
If I drink enough beer and have some luck (and I do have lately :)) I may win a trip to Hungary for the second qualification, so maybe we can go there, what do you say? ;)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tarbuh said:
If I drink enough beer and have some luck (and I do have lately :)) I may win a trip to Hungary for the second qualification, so maybe we can go there, what do you say? ;)
oh, that's a novelty, tell me the first letter of the name of the beer you have to drink no advertising permitted, you know ;) )

is it a trip for two? what do you think I say? :)

I'm also in V, block 33, that's the one closest to G For NT games it's better to be in A or V, in the center, but otherwise G is the place
keep on teasing me...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JKris said:
why come?
because we supposed we would go with all the people from the university together and that everything will be arranged. Now, it appears that we take care of everything ourselves! Plus, we pay more money for the tickets to pay their travel exenses, can you believe this! I could get better tickets for normal price if that was the case, as a whole they misleaded us and we found out too late to react.(with 'they' I mean the student government and the people responsible for that) And after our Milan trip, dear :kiss:, I cannot afford to spill around money for nothing, be it for the national team :broken:

hope I was explicit :)

My absence will be for the best (not Sweden's best though :tongue: ;) )

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I wouldn't want you to suffer from seeing yout national team lose dear, it is all for the best :D Maybe I can get you tickets for Råneå-Skogså, I heard there is a fabolous player playing in that game ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
luba said:
gotcha ;)

these forum meetings are always nice :)

Yes, but at all it is bulgarian, not world forum:)
I'm talking about clubs.dir.bg, nice people there:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
JKris said:
I wouldn't want you to suffer from seeing your national team lose dear, it is all for the best :D
I'm saying this with my best feelings, but I really wish I will laugh on that statement Saturday night
;) :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts